Knock knock

Now THAT is a diorama setting! It screams life, it really does. I'm really interested in seeing how you'll animate such a powerful setting - do it justice sir, do it justice! [Which I doubt you'll have a problem of doing!]

This project is just getting more and more awesome with each update!
Superb setting for the dio, keep it up! ;)

Thank you gents.

The figures are all painted,i don't think there is much to do now. ???
They still look a little shiny because they where still drying when i took the photos.

DSCF0821Large.jpg
DSCF0822Large.jpg
DSCF0777Large.jpg
DSCF0776Large.jpg
DSCF0778Large.jpg
DSCF0775Large.jpg
:)

Right then, i had taken a huge amount of photos from yesterday and this morning but either my SD card or my computer decided to destroy all but two of the images,so this is where i am at.

DSCF0823Large.jpg
DSCF0824Large.jpg

I have put all the tables and chairs in place and also the figures,i added a new figure flat on his face unconscious behind the door because it looked a little empty in that area and i can imagine that guy telling whoever is trying to break down the door to *iss off and then the hund breaks in and crushes him between the door and the wall ;D
At the moment i am painting some forum names on the one grey wall,there is no way i can fit everyones names on that wall so don't think i'm being funny if you forum name ain't on there.
I'll just stick them on another wall in a future build . ;)

Should be finished tomorrow.

DSCF1050Large.jpg
DSCF1038Large-2.jpg
DSCF1053Large.jpgDSCF1076Large.jpg
DSCF1072Large.jpg
DSCF1624Small.jpg
Click on the wall image to make it bigger.
Sorry if your names not there,it's not a very big wall. :-\

Thank you to all who commented during the build.

Great scene man I really like the entire idea and execution.
By the way. Was I there? ;) Because I don't remember. Thou I might have been under the influence of the thing those guys are producing ;)

now thats Cool, the Wall for me is the best part of it Well done,

Wicked Imagination....my friend !!! love the whole Scene ! its Almost like a 1984 Totalitarianism Police State, that is just about to become reality Given a few years? is the graffiti a LIST? LOL

Keep up the good work !

Ahhh-yyyeeeeeaaahhh!!!! I've made it to be kept in centures on the Wall!!! ;D ;D
Thank, mate! :)
Now, on the build: absolutely wicked!
I've always enjoyed your modelmaking style - You definitely have quite a unique one - and this dio is it's great representative.
Tons of action in a still scene, a great eye for details and a superb storytelling as always.
Very well done! ;)

Latest posts

Back