Knock knock

java

No disintegrations
Well hello everyone :)

Been really busy these last months and now i finally have a few weeks off to get on with a couple of competition builds,i better get started. ;)

DSCF1548.jpg

Ok today i started by building the groberhund .

DSCF0704Large.jpg
DSCF0706Large.jpg
DSCF0707Large.jpg
This one doesn't need as much gap filling like my others which is a nice surprise.

DSCF0710Large.jpg

DSCF0713Large.jpg

DSCF0711Large.jpg

Second i will be using some 1/18 scale figures in the scene,i know that ma.k kit's are 1/20 but these figures are pretty close in scale so i don't mind.
DSCF0756Large.jpg

Drug dealer shia labeouf
DSCF0757Large.jpg

I glued and filled in the figures and added some greeblies to the swat teams masks.
DSCF0765Large.jpg
DSCF0766Large.jpg
DSCF0771Large.jpg
Going to start making the dio base tonight and some little bits, probably do a little sanding around the figures and make them a little smoother ,more tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.

Yeah,always had a love for the groberhund and the krote.
The hasegawa hund is a nice kit and bigger than the resin rainbow egg version.
I have already built three. ::)

The others should be in sci fi and space somewhere :-\
But if not here they are

Oh! I love the photo where the figure is jumping to attack the Grober - it looks so dynamic!
And the sprinting Grober looks even more dynamic! Sweet!

Say, if this is an indication of what your contest diorama will look like - well, then *whistles*, it'll be grand! ;D

Thank you fruit ;D
Say, if this is an indication of what your contest diorama will look like - well, then *whistles*, it'll be grand! ;D
Well i hope so anyway. ;)

I glued the walls to the base and left a gap on the one side,this will be where i put the swat team a bit later on,the carpet is really an old blue jumper i cut up to fit and glued into place.
The two outer walls were covered with polyfilla to give an old crumbling/dented wall feel.
The wallpaper inside is simply packaging paper,i chose this paper because it looks untidy and unkept,i have had a look on google and what i see is drug dealers really do not take care of there crack houses.
I will dirty it all up a little later.

DSCF0761Large.jpg
DSCF0763Large.jpg
DSCF0762Large.jpg

I made some stash for the dealers,i cut very small bits of cling film and put filla powder in them to make baggies,well i think that's what they call em.
Also i did the same for the weed,for this i filled the cling film with very fine chive sprinkles.

DSCF0770Large.jpg

For some of the furniture i will be using a few toy chairs/table i [stole borrowed from my nieces toy box ::)
The settee and two dark orange chairs i made using air drying clay,they don't look perfect because once again it is a unclean dirty place and they would not care for tidiness.
DSCF0767Large.jpg

Last i made the bent mishapend door from a cd box,i added thick bolts to the back but you probably wont see them once it's finished.
DSCF0768Large.jpg

This is really cool man. Great work all around, the contraband you made gave me the giggles ;D

More Ma.K. I am watching with what little time I have.....

Nice idea, with the stash....

Thanks everyone,glad your like. :D

One day hund paint up, a lot of images today. :-\

DSCF0780Large.jpg
DSCF0783Large.jpg
DSCF0785Large.jpg
DSCF0786Large.jpg
DSCF0788Large.jpg
DSCF0791Large.jpg

Almost done with the hound.
DSCF0802Large.jpg

Police decals and numbers added,the Japanese writing is from the bandai 1/35 scale ingram dry transfer sheet.
It says mobile police.

DSCF0805Large.jpg
DSCF0806Large.jpg
DSCF0808Large.jpg

For the pipes at the back i didn't use the usual spring type hoses,i used some snake chain instead,i think it makes the hund look less military and a little more police force.

DSCF0811Large.jpg
DSCF0812Large.jpg
DSCF0813Large.jpg
DSCF0828Large.jpg
DSCF0827Large.jpg

Thanks! :)

MrNatural: I used all Enamels,some humbrol and some revell

Not much done yesterday.

Dirted up the carpet and painted the walls.
I might go a little more grimy,not sure yet.

DSCF0818Large.jpg
DSCF0820Large.jpg
DSCF0819Large.jpg

Painted the furniture and the wrecked door.

DSCF0816Large.jpg
DSCF0814Large.jpg

I do have an idea for the grey wall,anybody have any problems about me putting some forum names on it, if i do have some time left. :-\
Not to sure how many name i can get on there but i could give it a try.

Awesome dude! No problem at all, would love to see my name with blood splattered across it lol

Latest posts

Back