Just Signed Up

chris731

Great forum, I've been building models of just about any subject matter since they were 98 cents at Scott's Five n' Dime. Ah the days of building glue bombs and Black Cat fire crackers to have a blast (pun intended). Still building kits of whatever strikes my fancy at the time. Looking forward to posting some of my past builds and to make some online modeling buddies.

I'm a cancer survivor and lost touch with a lot of my real life friends as I was busy trying to get that behind me and well again. But through treatment I was still building as it helped me keep my mind focused and off my situation. So for me the hobby has helped in more ways than one.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work and sharing mine. Thanks.

Welcome to the fourms chris,

Great that u beat that crap my mum died 20 years ago this year from it and my dad a year and a half so I'm really happy you beat it,

So welcome again and looking forward to seeing your builds :)

We have ourselves a fighter here. "Gonna eat lightning and crap thunder"! Modeling can be frustrating at times but ultimately is good for the mind and soul. Glad to have you here son.

Hi Chris ,welcome to SMA , seems we have a lot in common already !....both Chris ,both beat cancer . Glad to hear you pulled through ;) Looking forward to seeing you on the boards .....Take care .

Chris.

Chris S said:
Hi Chris ,welcome to SMA , seems we have a lot in common already !....both Chris ,both beat cancer . Glad to hear you pulled through ;) Looking forward to seeing you on the boards .....Take care .

Chris.

Glad you pulled through as well. It's a tough road to travel. Glad to meet you.

Latest posts

Back