Updated my hobby space

Cabinetmaking is actually one of my, many, hobbies. I built a drawer set-up for my excess paints - I never have just one bottle - running out in the middle of something is terrible.

And just like that, I add another row for paint storage.:D

Attachments

• 20230601_231613.jpg
    20230601_231613.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 2
I've always envied these kind of benches, i can't make it because i have two lcd monitors on my bench. Also monitors prevents spraying even for the smallest job. By the way congratulations for your new bench, i hope you use it in good days and produce great models on it.

Thought it was time for a mancave update.
Pantherman
Having been inspired by several fellow modelers instruction stands I decided to make one. Never realised how much easier it makes things and how much bench it frees up. Pantherman

Attachments

• 20230606_211150.jpg
    20230606_211150.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230606_211203.jpg
    20230606_211203.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 4
Having been inspired by several fellow modelers instruction stands I decided to make one. Never realised how much easier it makes things and how much bench it frees up. Pantherman
Yeah, I have an easel at the right side of my bench, and that's handy. I can clamp individual sheets or photos to it, or go up to placing a book on its tray.
The whole thing is about 4 and a half feet tall. The flat surface is about 30 inches by 40 inches, maybe.
And I salvaged it from some family's trash! Now, I didn't just take it. But one day I was driving past a house, and I saw this nice easel out with their garbage cans. So I stopped and I asked if they minded if I took it. It wasn't broken or damaged; they were just remodeling their kids' playroom and got rid of it.
It's handy to have a pickup truck, for just such an occasion...

Latest posts

Back