Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

Tony any plans on making a dio with all of these? thinking maybe a museum type thing? Then you could enter them all into a contest or something. they are just amazing!

Adam, NO contest for me. Having my peers approval is good enough for me.

I've given the dio some thought and the setting you mentioned would be great. 8)

I've got to get some sleep so good night, tomorrow is another day.
Tony lee

Hey
I was going to start another camo paint job today but the weatherman missed it again,it's cold and damp. :mad:

The next victim is the L/70(A):
100_1331.jpg

Hang in there
Tony lee

Looking nice tony...and the talking about the weather you should come and live in England it's always cold and damp and that's on the good days...keep the pics coming

Geegad

Looking great, Tony Lee. Once your done this project, you're going to have a museum worthy set of tanks.
Gotta love the Panzer IV family of tanks with all its varients and sub-varients. A truely versitile platform.
Congrats! Bill

;D definitely this last one is the "macho" SPG from this bunch of "ducks", Tony,
´
I can´t get used to see that looong gun. And the "Thomas" are GR8 !
´
Oh, and the circle camo pattern is simply beautiful: next time I´ll try to do it freehanded ;D
´
I think I´ve readen in a Travel Agency something about "Tony Lee´s SPG Museum" ;D
´
You´re a crack, man
RG

Gentlemen the L/70(A) is almost painted ;D
Fixin to do some color fade and the body will be under cover coat.

Pictures will be posted later today
Tony lee

PS:
Appreciate all the very kind words you've posted :-*

I know you folks have been on pin and needles waiting, WAIT NO LONGER ;D

100_1337.jpg

100_1335.jpg

100_1334.jpg

100_1336.jpg

Hope you like it, You better like it cause what you see is what you get. :D
Tony lee :)

Where i've been
100_1342.jpg

Where i'm going next
100_1338.jpg

See ya later, need to find a scheme for it now.
Tony lee :)

Tony, they look fantastic. Seeing you use of the mask makes me want to give mine a go. First rate finish.

Latest posts

Back