Jagdpanzer IV Fest WIP

getting ready to prime something, my Warhammer Chimera, that I want to try this camo pattern on. Should look pretty cool 8)

Here's the one I was looking for, number four is painted.

100_1343.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1345.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1347.jpg
Touch ups are on the list for tomorrow.

Hope you like this one too
Tony lee ;D

Roy it's the old reliable Tamiya paint and I thin with Mr. Color Leveling Thinner 400, I think that's what makes it smooth.

As for the rest of you folks, Thanks, SPGs Forever ;D
Tony lee

PS: Not every night Gee;)

Tony,

Your progress is great. I like how you transitioned the camo pattern from the hull to the shutzen/ armour plating. seamless. keep it up!

Howdy Tony my friend ;), can I pick a beer from the fridge ?? ;D
´
You´re almost there with "the fest", man... are you going to display they together at a show ???
´
Am I either wrong or are you going to apply soon some filters on this duck? I think that besides the spectacular circular camo scheme that you painted in one of the others, this is my favourite one ;)
´
Cheers, Tony, go on, Master...

PS: I can´t even imagine what is "the taste" of working almost simoultaneously over 4 kits like those !! Definitely I would suffer a "nervous breakdown" :p ;D ... WAIT ! one could always resort to that "Midol" or so... ;D

Thanks fellows and with that this week has come to a end.

100_1349.jpg

Have a great weekend my friends
Tony lee :)

Howdy
After the rain moved out they're back on line getting the decals placed. Hopefully tomorrow the filtering will get underway. ;D

Thanks Again
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back