"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

Thanks T! I think I don't have bench time today, I have 16hrs of extended work due to the end of long vacation week... well she's still my first passion just love to travel with!!!

I'm thinking about the panda M-RAP kit eventhough its not for the faint-hearted, cost about less than $40 or the Trumpy M1132 with Mine plow.

Cheers!!
ER

Hey Fruit!!! Thanks and thanks for stopping in!! LOL, I like some of the allied too, just easier to destroy the Axis stuff sometimes!! ;D

Paying the price ER!! Work hard, play hard!! The Panda is interesting to say the least!! There is the AK walk around to I think! Would make for a nice little summer project for you!!

still got a lot time to think since the Panda kit has a lot of fitting problems and not for the faint of heart, it had the same problem in the DML instruction mirrored image. a fellow modeler who is now a US based. also provided some insight... although it looks a huge beast ;D

I am liking the Panda Kit ER!! ;D

Moving forward.....

A little fender and grill work.

Easter2012007.jpg

Easter2012006.jpg

Easter2012008.jpg

Easter2012011.jpg

Only a few more items and the truck can go to prime(r) time ;D

Thanks for checking up on me!!! ;)

Hi T

real nice work on the engine block mate ;D

looking really nice so far,

keep it up,

cheers

shane.

Thanks Shane!! Appreciate you hanging in there!!!

Still at the bench....shifting gears !!! ;D

Thanks guys, for hanging in there!! Still a ways to go on this!!

Having a blast though!! ;D

It's coming along now T. You might as well start thinking about your second entry unless this is going to be a dio or something.

Hey Matt...thanks and yeah, there is a base for this (when I get started) so that will fill some time.

Thanks spud!! ;)

Sorry I havnt stopped by T sooooo much to look at on the boards at the moment! Anyway this is looking RAD! ;D

No problem John...I know what you mean!!! at least 100 builds so far!!! Awesome stuff happening this year!! ;)

Looks good, T!!! I still havin hangover over my 16hrs work... I did encounter a missing piece on the base kit and now I needed to scratch one bracket or totally make a new one. :-X

Been sleeping off the work hangover ER? LOL!!! Thanks Btw!!!

Thanks Biz!!!

A little fun stuff last night!! Laying down a bunch of tiny stuff till my eye popped. I have to assemble some track and a couple small items and I will be moving on to some primer to check for things.

expect the unexpected this will still go on until they filled
the workforce pooling. I'll try to bring my stuff next time lol

OK, it's time to have at this one a bit!!

I decided it was time to beat this up a little. Some dents, creases and just some good wear and tear...

001.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Next stop is attacking the wheels...both the road wheels as well as the front tires. The dreaded tracks need to go together and then maybe I can think some priming!!!

As always, I appreciate you just stopping in like this!! ;)

Latest posts

Back