"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

lol well you have a good excuse then i dont ;D . and now im off to bed because im knackered after laying that floor today, ::)

only 3 weeks left, T. and promised myself to reach the finish on the rust ;D

Still need to check on Capt email regarding the trumpy base kit issues, road wheels almost finish I'll post pics later of the day.

John, atleast you are well paid... you never earn that here even you work hard :-X

Spud is doing a free labor??? lol

ER, Try not and think about the 3 weeks...one day at a time brotha'!! As for the spud working for no $$$...family trump card!! :p When least expected and always at the most inopertune times, family will call upon us all to perform duties above and beyond the call normally expected and not get paid for it!! :-X You should know this buddy!!! Didn't we have this conversation about you being the youngest and the older siblings DO NOTHING and you have to take care of everything - Same cultural thing my friend!!!

All about the Dollars G!! ;D Nocturnal like the cat!! No you need to figure out how to work on models at work!! 8)

Spud - put down many a wood floor kid...I feel you anguish!! Just got done with on at my Dad's a couple of weeks ago...knees still hurt a bit!! If it wasn't for the benifits where I am at, I would be still building more myself!!

Started the transmission last night! :eek: :eek: :eek: Small pieces there!!! Might take me till the end of tonight to finish it but I am moving forward. Hope to have one or more updates this weekend. ;)

Yeah the Labor of love T, :-X I will soon get my revenge ;D

I'm also done on the lower hull will post pics later... need to make some scratch build repair, Capt Nemo is right its not the best kit as of now... spend almost 8hrs just to clean, sand, scrape and assemble. stubborn flash on very tight places and its not perfectly align it got a slided angle in short. :mad:

Sup Erik? 8) Thanks for stopping by....and for the vid!! Nice to see the stuff in action!

Will keep my eyes open for the update ER!!! Sorry to hear you having a bear of a time so far...think you will get it under control though!!

Hey TRM,

Great concept and I'm L@@King forward to this this one come along. I'm quit sure this will kick booty ever if its "out-of-box"!! :D

Looks great T-- more progress than I've got going at present...but Spring Break just started, so here's to hoping ;)

Thanks Erik!! LOL...no AM on this one! Glad to have you along!!

Thanks Mike!!! Spring Break....Sweet!!! No rushing bud!! Plenty of time. ;) Thanks for stopping by!!

Another little update.

4-6-12001.jpg

4-6-12005.jpg

4-6-12008.jpg

Going to work on the engine compartment this weekend...try and detail it a bit!

Thanks for tuning in!! ;)

Coming Along, T!!! you already done with the suspension and the tranny!!! :eek:

I'm a bit of slow when it comes to PE parts, they are so small to work with. :-X

Hey ER!! Yeah, some of the parts are flying together. Suspension is just "in there", not glued yet. Trying to get some sub-assemblies altogether 1st. Still messing with the crappy directions and I found one more inconsistency too. One PE labeled MA5..does not exist! The 5 is on the PE tree, just not the same that is depicted!! LOL!!! Oh well!!! Learn to work around all this!!

Oh' TRM I see you use glass coasters too. They come in handy for these pics. Your cruising along nicely here.

Thanks for checking up on me Glorfindel!!! LOL...the glass is the top to a Yankee Candle!! Use it from time to time to prop up a build but i use them for bases too for figs and small project!!

I think I know what you mean when I the suspension is not glued and that's what I'm fearing off, I just need to pack up and leave lol :p

Still awaiting for Spud Weasley Suprise!!! :eek:

I will be gluing the suspension down soon, just the engine and such will be left out for painting.

LOL...little curious on what the spuddicus has planned!!! All part of the fun!!! ;)

I was thinking since he dropped a clue of making a dio... he might do a fast food chain with a panzer tank as a delivery service lol

LOL....Welcome to Panzer Pizza!!! You will get your order in a 1/2 hour or the next overthrow of a small country is on us!!! ;)

PSML Er ya cheaky Sod, all will be revealed today ;D

thats a fine looking motor T

Latest posts

Back