"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

Good to see you doing an HT ...T :) Im sure this one will be a corker ;)

Chris.

I can only hope Chris!!! ;)

Little steps forward....a bit of engine work.

4-4-12006.jpg

Some suspension work. The engine is detailed nicely, just added some piping to detail it up.

4-4-12010.jpg

4-4-12012.jpg

Just in case someone goes to build this kit at some point some amended directions. These two parts (so far) were left out of the directions by Dragon...just for fun

4-4-12016.jpg

4-4-12015.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!!! ;)

Cool T, your already at the engine :eek: I'm already working on the suspension, still have to work on the frontal armor.

LOL...the engine just happened to be #3 in the mis-directions!!! Still a ways to go!!!
8)

Same I'm nowhere getting to 10% of the build... still checking with the correction of the kit.

and Now I'm at a lookout, he may be lurking around and may come from behind (lets hide his Identity by the of Spud lol ;D

Ut oh, I smell the Ozone from a fired up shrink ray......

Glad to see you a building. I will be watching with interest.

Hang in there ER!! Long way to go yet!! ;D

Thanks for stopping by John, can always use the company!! Using last years "ray" so far....they wanted to much off Sleeze-bay for the newer model!! :-X

Where spud? ???

That enginr looks great T. A little detailing goes a long way. I'm getting the feeling this build is going to go quicker than you thought. ;)

I think it appears that way for the moment Matt! Still a box full of parts to contend with and then some sort of base....the wild card is May. I coach my daughter's softball team...between practices and games, not to mention the older daught plays on her own team....I have 2 or 3 days off in May! LOL!!! All good! I wold like to squeeze at least 2 out this year. ;D

LOL...means I will be busting Butt to get the building out of the way, then I can take my time on the painting and weathering!!

Spud?? Not sure! Might be having a nap! ;)

He might doing some deep frying potato yoga lol

I might have an update later, to catch up with the builds, 2 kitties are back in the shelf except for 1

Clear the bench ER!!! Make big room for the Challenger!!! ;D

Still say spud is napping!! ::)

TRM said:
Clear the bench ER!!! Make big room for the Challenger!!! ;D

Still say spud is napping!! ::)

His last post was at 4:30 AM central time, so he is probably napping.... It is 2:16 PM here now.

spud was laying a big ass floor needed to get it done today so i could be home tomorrow for post man only to find it sits some stupid day that no one works and i dint find that out untill 11pm.... not impressed,

that said floor turned out well and my Dad would be very happy with it, he would have been happier if the rad didnt leak and mess up the one he laied a few years ago :)

John, spud is up to 4:30 5 all the time I think. None of these Irish Gents sleep I think!!!

Ahhhh...spuddicus had to workicus!!! Never minded laying tile....except the bending, kneeling, 45 degree angles, grouting, customers, cutting, mixing mud, carrying the boxes,snapping lines, screwing off the floor, making invoices, chasing money.....but I never minded laying tile :-X

lol it was a timber floor this time and it was in my parents house for my sister, and no payment, only second timber floor ive layed first is under my feet ;D

and im normally up till 3 or 4 am except when there is a promis afoot ;D

I am usually up that late, I work nights. Go home time is Midnight. Gets a bit tiring at times.

Latest posts

Back