"It's Mine Now!!!" - Dragon Sd.Kfz.10/5....sort of

LOL...hey spud!!! Thanks btw!!! Thinking you have me on the "PSML" for some dumb reason :-\ but its probably something wicked I assume...LOL!!! Most likely deserved ;D

Looking forward to the Secret Squirrel Project.... ;)

TRM said:
All about the Dollars G!! ;D Nocturnal like the cat!! No you need to figure out how to work on models at work!! 8)

Nice progress on her, From what I can see she is coming together really well.

I have a question, can I borrow the shrink ray? My next entry will need it.

As for model at work, can't. I basically own a small private school working with college students. Once I get to work, I have to work. I have 14 employees to watch and 500 students to impart Knowledge to.

Thanks spud!! I knew I could count on you!!

John...fair enough!!! Shaping the young minds of America!!! Have any of then seen your Avatar? ::)

Thanks!! Slowing things up a bit as I am starting fenders and such, not to mention selection some base materials.

Thanks for popping in!! ;)

Hi T,

great build and subject mate,

will make up into a great model,

cheers

shane

Now Spud is online, let see the Spud light ray!!! :eek:

Road wheels done, T!!! already working on the frontal Armor... hands still numb 2 days of scrapin, sawing and cleanning :p the dozer is also assembled even I won't even used it, lot of Putty needed for it, and it still need cleaning :-X ;D

Thanks Shane, appreciate you hanging to watch this one!!

ER, thinking spud will pace himself this time! Good news you are making progress. tough going on the armor ey? Thinking you will overcome it just fine!! ;)

Another minuscule update...but its something. I did a bit of work on the flatbed. Really want to start painting something...just a ways off on this one!!

4-7-12006.jpg

4-7-12007.jpg

4-7-12008.jpg

Going to pull out the fenders and the grill I think.

Thanks for checking up on me!!

Just catching up on this bud..., looking like your standard works of perfection. Keep rockin', this is looking awesome.

T, my hands are already numb from 2 days of working the model... the plastic really tough.

creeping up, buddy!!! :D

Thanks for the kind words Myke, glad to have you along for the ride!!

LOL...some hard plastic ER!! You may have to take a day off here and there!!! ;D

I only got 2 free days work on the model full time T and this build kinda complicated.

I haven't been strolling with my bike for the past few weeks, just using it for work, seems spud is kinda quiet... were up to a surprise attack with the pizza delivery lol

2 Free days to work on the kit is tough, but not impossible, you will manage!!

Don't forget to take time for Chester!!! Get on the bike and clear the cobwebs from the head buddy!!

As for spud.........30 minutes or less on the Pz. Delivery Tank!!!

Happy Easter & Passover to all it applies!! ;)

(mumble mumble....holiday do put a crimp in the bench time!!! :-\ )

You are just making me want one of these. I've been meaning to get a halftrack for the stash.

Say, I was thinking about the title, sounds like a found object or a "under new management" build.

Still manage an hour or 2 a day, manage some bits and pieces...

I already gave the bike wash and scrub the grimes, already slick looking :D

hmm as for spud 30 mins gave a lot of progress lol

N, you also gave me an idea haven't done an APC and Half-track, will do this in the future after T and spud finish their build ;D

TRM said:
Thanks spud!! I knew I could count on you!!

John...fair enough!!! Shaping the young minds of America!!! Have any of then seen your Avatar? ::)

Those on Facebook have. It was my profile pic for a while. I don't think they would expect anything less of me...

Thanks again for stopping by guys!!! The support is a huge part of any project! There are so many great builds going right now, especially in the contest, it hard to see them all in one sitting!! WOW!! Such a great turn out!!

Matt - I think you have something there....have at it and count me int on that one!!

ER - Thinking you are all right on track!!! and you got your bike washed!!! Looking forward to you tackling an APC or HT!!!

John - I would expect nothing less!!! Carry on Sir!!! ;)

Wow this thing is rockin'!

I'm more towards Allied armor, but this build is making me appreciate Axis armor mroe and more ;)

Latest posts

Back