its about time!

thanks guys, i will get some more photos of her so you can see, it looks a heck of a lot like my 1/48th scale model.

i am very aware that IL-2 is better, however it looks wacky beacuse the movie editing software i use is not that great...

ErichHartmannandtheAceOfSpades.jpg

check this out, latest photo of me duking it out with Erich Hartmann,

Scissors.jpg
130620112-29-17.jpg
IL2M_W081116_095102_C08053107503312.jpg

i am sorry if i sounded like i was dogging on your sim..but to each is own i guess. I have been playing Il-2 for many many years, its all i know, in fact my screen name "whiskee" is also my online call sign. the best thing is that there is still a HUGE amount of support and content for this fantastic sim. With the mods I have installed, I can open and close the canopy of my p-51. And when i start the engines, I hear REAL merlin sounds and flames shoot out of the pipes. I mostly fly the 109s though. I was just saying you should maybe give it a try. The sounds in your vid, and jagged cockpit made me sad. and yes you can create skins for il-2 as well. imagine how good the "ace of spades would look with dynamic lighting. also you dant have to have a monster computer to run this game beautifully like these screen shots. the game engine is quite old. Its just that people have modded the textures so well it just looks so good.

whiskee said:
Scissors.jpg
130620112-29-17.jpg
IL2M_W081116_095102_C08053107503312.jpg

i am sorry if i sounded like i was dogging on your sim..but to each is own i guess. I have been playing Il-2 for many many years, its all i know, in fact my screen name "whiskee" is also my online call sign. the best thing is that there is still a HUGE amount of support and content for this fantastic sim. With the mods I have installed, I can open and close the canopy of my p-51. And when i start the engines, I hear REAL merlin sounds and flames shoot out of the pipes. I mostly fly the 109s though. I was just saying you should maybe give it a try. The sounds in your vid, and jagged cockpit made me sad. and yes you can create skins for il-2 as well. imagine how good the "ace of spades would look with dynamic lighting. also you dant have to have a monster computer to run this game beautifully like these screen shots. the game engine is quite old. Its just that people have modded the textures so well it just looks so good.

i know your not dogging my sim, i have been playing Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 for years myself, almost half a decade, and have shot down thousands of airplanes in it. you can get expansions and skins and upgrades for CFS3 as well, i have seen the graphics upgraded on it so much it looks very similar to your sim.

Latest posts

Back