Italeri MH 53-E Sea Dragon 1:72 Scale

some of the masking and painting done for black decals.

[attachment deleted by admin]

rotor and blades masked and painted and ready to put on model.

just need some more finishing touches and then it will be ready for decals finaly! :eek:

Thats looking very tasty :) , and coming on very quick too !!

Chris.

Nice when you get a kit like that ;D I think my Phantom is going to be one of them ...just a joy to work with :)

yea i keep going like i should add this i should do this! thats why we love scale modeling! :D and here is some better quality pics before wash.

really nice looking Heli, and the way you are making progress with the model is simply amazing mate !!
keep posting !!
have fun!!

done some wheathering and placed decals after it and model is done! time to figure where and how to put it :eek:

UvNvRRi.jpg

n8xRsDk.jpg

2r4A8Lc.jpg

pCh9W8Y.jpg

tFnPS6J.jpg

t5KlH5T.jpg

More pics! I think this black surface can be good place to put it on but need to work on it a bit first. Also planing to turn the cables and batteries like a portable fuel tank ... well thats some ideas atm i might change my mind if i find somethin better:D

zX3QmH3.jpg

MpkERky.jpg

QO5Pnmk.jpg

at6egJ9.jpg

ikxQPvz.jpg

i might cover batteries with some tricks and build it like this i guess
YrDD1GV.jpg

also i need to paint the black surface like this couse that point is for sea dragons on a carrier if im not wrong.
IeWph01.jpg

i found a purfect metal parts for the ground from a place wich sells stuff for jewelery hobby. no worries theese are realy realy cheap :D
91uLbh1.jpg

marked the surface and opened holes for the parts not sure if you can see them on picture:D
t9IrnPa.jpg

VRVGF1N.jpg

made a practice if the idea works or not and it works with some play dough on hole wich holds the metal stuff some glue might help also but need some masking first and some airbrush before add the metal parts;D

also i stole the tires from an old car for the mobile car for the batteries! shhh thats our little secret! :eek:
SIcaTk0.jpg

some work on them ;D
UYuUkXx.jpg

here is our little problem.
VXcNGf0.jpg

zj1jOZI.jpg

with some plastic, cartoon and paint work problem will solve i guess just need some time for more progress is all!fvkin work..

47qMJAQ.jpg

i opened holes on surface and filled them with dough to hold the metal parts. then i painted it with black and done some weathering. couple of masking some paint job and surface is done for now.

UZgNFoD.jpg

XBtmoRs.jpg

1ocCLJ4.jpg

971UboA.jpg

bcfv8Ro.jpg

batteries covered and painted also tires added but i might remove them off later couse it became bigger then i tought:D
bIMWdH6.jpg

4eY2J6S.jpg

mbChZmQ.jpg

PGFniuc.jpg

mDG84e8.jpg

im done with this model for now i might make a couple of touches later on maybe but im done with him for now if i do any changes i will post em to spam more! :D i just want to start my new plane is all ;) here is the end result.
6kbYhct.jpg

rNuXtHF.jpg

PmaB36n.jpg

wd09Y7W.jpg

szi9nVP.jpg

J2zA3H9.jpg

0IKzm08.jpg

Latest posts

Back