Italeri MH 53-E Sea Dragon 1:72 Scale

Cash

Here is a new model im going to start ! its the first time i build this one so im up for any idea's and reference pictures ! thnx and stay tuned for progress pictures!

[attachment deleted by admin]

think im gonna add some more details in pit and in hangar part of heli here is some pieces from my junkyard lets see if i can fit them in :)

i painted inner with marine grey but i think i will change it to black and add more details !

adding walls inside it its realy nice to have extra space in a scale model!

i m adding details inside pit and hangar part of the heli here is the pictures and the materials i use i got cables and some stuff inside from an old mouse and added stuff on the seats and their backs also used hairspray teq. on the hangar floor enjoy and stay tuned for more progress pictures!

i think im gonna add seat belts also and gonna add more stuff in hangar part cya soon with more pics!

not gonna be able to hide batteries unless i set them out of model but well i think im gonna keep them inside for now i can move them somewhere else later couse im gonna be able to reach em easly couse they will be top of the back door if my calculations not fails me. next step is seats inside lets see if i can manage it :)

yea dave im realy happy with this model . its a lot of fun with lots of space in it. i tryed to use my imagination and wanted to use some of the pieces in my jungyard also some of the extra decals from prev. models couse there arent any details and decals for inside in this model. The parts and decals i add fit well so im happy with the result atm here is some pics from my progress from today . tommarow im gonna connect the body after i paint inside to boost the light and after i place the electricty :)

i added more colors in pit. and put some pipes inside for the cables.

Latest posts

Back