ISD "Avenger" [finished]

Re: ISD "Avenger" [WIP]

I should've called a stock broker and bought shares in Plastruct after seeing your mass amount of added panels etc LOL!...nice job!

Geez, how did I miss this one. Very nice detailing on the SD Sol. Love the lit up bay.

Thanks, fumblethumbs!

I've slowed down a little bit on this for the last few days, but now, after watching through all those great BSC Entries my mojo is fully charged up again, and I'm starting to work on the upper hull detalization:

oh man! soo much went into this. I can't wait to see the primer finally go on and see it all come together!

Wow- another awesome build for you Solander. Can't wait to see it in primer too.

WOW! Now this is sweet, dope detailing on this. Cant wait to see it painted and lit. Two thumbs up way up. 8)

Thanks a lot, guys. True, this is really one of the projects I can call "the model of my whole life Dream" :)
I hope I manage to finish it by the beginning of the Millennium Falcon GB..

Hi, guys! Long time, lots of things to do, but, among with that, lots of progress on this ISD since the last update.
Didn't have time to make all the photos yet, but here is the engine section in all it's glory :)

New update is comming really soon - stay tuned ;)

Very Very Cool. Love this build, the dedication to this star destroyer is amazing! Can't wait to see the video at the end of this project, slow pan across the bottom, engines blazing ;)
Awesome.

Yep, super job on the rear bezel Sol!! This things been greebified to the max! Gonna be wicked in paint.

Latest posts

Back