Installed my ArtoGraph 1530 Venting

TBadger

Demolitions Expert
I rigged up this adapter plate to fit into the space where the Hopper vent window was. All I did was remove the pane from the hinges and cut some masonite to fit the gap for both sides. I fit 2 4" louvered dryer vents with the critter cages on the to the outside surface and then bolted in 3 3" long 1/4" carriage bolts to pull the other side in tight. Once I got it sandwish, I filled the gap with insulation foam and let it cure before making any other moves. I went outside and sprayed some rubberized undercoating onto the masonite to prevent a crazy amount of moisture penetrating the board. Once everything was all cured, I cut 2 8.75 foot lengths of insulated 4" dryer ducting. I decided to go with the insulated piping so I wouldnt have problems with condensation and such in the winter. On a plus side, the insulation will cut down on the noise from the fans...just have to actually organize and situate the new areas and then construct the artograph to sit on the table under the light sources. I shoulda been sleeping before my night shifts, but instead I finished this.....and now doing my 12 hour shift on 2 hours nap !

photo_zpscb5c5e35.jpg
image_zpsa8418de4.jpg
image_zps48bd0bae.jpg
image_zpsab04bcf0.jpg
image_zpseed69fa3.jpg
photo_zps1ceeca7c.jpg
photo_zps2ae23cb2.jpg

hopefully this may give some ideas to anyone who plans on installing a booth for themselves with such a small window to work with.

OH man im jealous!!

Great setup its all in the detail!

if only these darn thing where not so expensive!!

Latest posts

Back