inprogress Tamiya Sd. Kfz. 251/9

Not when they keep falling apart :mad: I think my wash atacked the pins :( Plus them things is Small, and wont stay where I put them, lol

ya ive noticed teh enamell wash kills the glue on them ill be avoiding that in future.

should they sag more?

It's amazing how much the tracks add to a model when they are installed. 8)

A little more sag on that one side wouldn't hurt at all BJ but done break something in the process,I would just leave it as is before I would do that.

Tony lee

Very nice John , Tracks look good ;) I wouldnt worry to much about the sag ,it looks fine ,if it was in motion the top run would be pulled tight anyhow ;)

Chris.

I got the other track to sag down a bit.

I’m getting further along this weekend that I thought I would. I was planning to paint all those tiny little track pads black. But after finding out that the late war tracks are all steel saved a bunch of time. I might just Get R done this week end.

Its still not done yet, but I wanted to see how it looked on a Diorama base I painted many years ago. It’s one of the “ready made just add paint” dioramas from Verlinden.

IM005772.jpg

IM005770.jpg

IM005769.jpg

Nice scenery here. As for the sag - I glued my vynil tracks with superglue to the inner row of roadwheels.

292070_273532422668491_106751836013218_965984_2140963587_n.jpg

I like the base John , you made a cracking job of the paint .The HT looks right at home there ;)

Chris.

You're wasting you time with practice BJ,you should just do that kind of work for real buddy. 8)

That 18 years was worth the wait ;D
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back