Im here now.

scorpiomikey

Just transferred from the SPAR forums, didnt have much choice since they shut them down without warning.
Friend of mine pointed me here. She said it was good, so ill give i a go.
Little bit about me, im from New Zealand, i work in 48 ww2 mainly (when i actually build anything) havent managed to complete anything this year yet. Been a bit slack.
I dont have an airbrush so everything i do is brush or rattle can. (At the moment, working towards an airbrush in the next 6 months)
Heres my work space.
2012-11-23210048.jpg

My "flagship" kit (the one i show off and go look what i can do lol)
IMG_0236-1.jpg

And now, any questions?

Excuse me?
That would be an RNZAF corsair.
The poms camoed theirs, we left them in the colours they came in (Usually USN or Marines)

Scorpiomikey,

beautiful work space you got there, plenty of room as well! :D

And of course, welcome to the forums, welcome home!; all folks here are very friendly and open to any type of modeling, no one will shut you down here.

Hoping to see your projects soon,

Luis

Cheers fellas. Only problem with a big work space like ive got is it inevitably ends up covered in junk.
I try and keep it clean, but it creeps up on me, i mainly work on my cutting matt and the rest gets ignored untill i start fighting for room for things.

Just like Webby said great to have another kiwi. There's about 3 of us that i know of. You,Webby and I.

Latest posts

Back