I'm Back

Mac

Hide the beer.
Something.
Scott said to drop in and write something so I did.

Alby Moore - welcome. Great signature man! Love that chopper. If you have more pics please post em.

OH NO! Scott you didn't!
(Albert is modest, but he is a MASTER modeler. I think I have some nice shots of his work from past club meetings if he is too shy to post)
No snow for you Albert? We got hit, I believe worse than they are letting out. Blew 38 inches from the end of the drive this morning. Yes it was a drift, and it is almost back again!

Scott Girvan said:
Alby Moore - welcome. Great signature man! Love that chopper. If you have more pics please post em.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate the warm welcome. I'll look for the folder that has the Cobra pics in them and post them in the completed builds forum (it's Hasegawa's 1/72 AH-1S that I modified into a late model AH-1F).

Mac said:
OH NO! Scott you didn't!
(Albert is modest, but he is a MASTER modeler. I think I have some nice shots of his work from past club meetings if he is too shy to post)
No snow for you Albert? We got hit, I believe worse than they are letting out. Blew 38 inches from the end of the drive this morning. Yes it was a drift, and it is almost back again!

Don-

We didn't get one flake of snow here (not that I'm complaining of course). In fact it's sunny, but cold. 10 miles south of here though, dayyyyyyyumn it's nasty.

Thanks for the kind words BTW, I'll have that $20.00 in the mail to you later today. ;)

Cheers,
Alby

Latest posts

Back