HobbyBoss M3A1 scout car and Celticwerks resin base

Thanks guys, glad you like it..

Lukasz, nothing to envy mate. I'm just another modeler.

truly amazing the weathering on that half track perhaps one day many years from now i will be able to do some thing half as good as this ad the figure well :eek:

look forward to seein it in the mag its the only magazine i buy

john

Thanks guys, you're too kind.

Glad you like it though, hope the article is an interesting read as well.

Hey bro, yep I get the stuff from there as well. I figured I am going to neat a LOT of tufts and the moss patches for the Loki dio. If I can get it direct from Germany , the better.

Looking forward to seeing this live next week, hint hint ;D ;D

Ken ,

So ,today I sat in the middle of the shopping Mall while the wife done her shopping ,I sat with a large coffee and the latest edition of Military Modelcraft International and really enjoyed reading the article on this here build :)
Another great read Ken , well done mate ;)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Ken ,

So ,today I sat in the middle of the shopping Mall while the wife done her shopping ,I sat with a large coffee and the latest edition of Military Modelcraft International and really enjoyed reading the article on this here build :)
Another great read Ken , well done mate ;)

Chris.

Thanks Chris.

My buddy Tony G is in that issue too, he called me up when he got his copy and asked if I had gotten mine, I said not yet. Which we both thought was strange as he's on the west coast in Cali...

a week later (yesterday) I receive an email from my other buddy Steve from Celticwerks who lives fairly close saying that he got a copy since he has two bases in the issue and told me how my writing is very 'comfortable, almost conversational' I was well pleased and all but thought... 'where the hell is my issue?'

Sent out an email today to find out they all went out two weeks ago, except for mine though...

somebody forgot to put me on the list

awesome. :-\

I guess I have another couple weeks before I get to see it. ::)

It will be worth the wait tho' ;)

As Steve said ,it does make for 'comfortable ' reading ....does that sound too much like comfy shoes ...lol
You know what I mean ,easy reading but imformative at the same time ,pics are very nice too. Tis a good job ,hope to see a lot more ;)

Chris.

What did ya think of Tony's Foden article?

I only saw photos of it on facebook... ::)

Yeah ,it was a good read too ,nice big centre section fold out . Thats a BIG kit !! A few more 'build' pics would have been nice tho' to go along with the text .Although to be fair I think a build of that size would really require a bit more than four pages . But overall ..yeah good read and pics ;)

Chris.

KEN ,

Excellant Dude !! I'm just seein this build ! Drop Dead Gorgeous ! Awesome job ! Another Winner ! I love th foliage, th Figure .. everything . That base is Shaaaarp !

Congrats. on the article !!

CHEERS Brotha' !!

Latest posts

Back