Hobby Boss German Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.J (VK16.01)

Thank you BJ!!! SHould make a good dent in this this weekend I hope!!! I have some Armor Farm stuff yelling at me from the shelf to be used!!! ;D ;D ;D

Looking good with its shoes on, nice amount of sag in the tracks. Looking forward to the base now :D

Thanks Rook!! Yeah, these links hung like the big kitty's! The weight laid them right down!!
;D

Thank you TNO!!! Appreciate it!!! ;)

Well, not much on this yet....I decided a small upgrade on the base; a slightly bigger one is all. I have it primed but no gloss black! I will pick some up at work tomorrow!!

I was thinking about the fig(s) a little more though.....Maybe???

D9Step1amp2041_zps70321ec5.jpg

Thanks for tuning in!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

adampolo13 said:
How you gonna have the thing running down hill if you have a guy leaning on it? ;)

Carefully!! LOL!!! You have given me a thought now....thanks!! I need to have a look at something and will get back to ya on this!! ::)

Well, time permitted and I was will...so a little more forward I went. I did work a little on the base and as it dries for the next step, here is a quick pic of the WIP of the figs....

EastWestampPzII014_zps2c9461c7.jpg

Don't be fooled by the block there as it is not part of the base only to give me an angle similar to the base. I still have plenty of painting to go on these little guys but I will get there!!

Thanks for stopping in!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

This is looking really good T, the figures give it a sense of scale and context, definitely a good addition.

Can you imagine squeezing into such a tiny tank, must have been a nightmare especially if you saw a t34 on the horizon!

Great work on the camo too can't wait to see it on its base

Thank you Leigh! LOL...cramped is an understatment!! Not just the size but only having the 2cm bang bang would be enopugh for me to say no!! LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back