Hobby Boss 1/72 SH-60 SeaHawks: Completed!

Eastrock

It's All About The Fun!!!
Herds, this will be my entry for the Air Group Build... the sprue shot I already posted it on the kit review, to save some space :)

as of now, mostly I did some cockpit assembly and rotor and still cleaning the 2 halves.

100_0361.jpg

100_0360.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Re: Hobby Boss 1/72 SH-60 SeaHawks

Cool ...looks like it will be a nice build :)

Chris.

Nice..., looks like you've got a good bit of the hard part done!

Good to see a heli in the GB.

a bit of update for the SH-60

100_0382.jpg
cockpit is almost done, sprayed AS-28 medium grey. dry brushed the control panels with a drop of clear on the screen.

thanks for looking!!

ches

Cool Eastrock. Can you get a picture that is "zoomed" in a little more? Just so we can see a little more of the details.

This is the most I could get from my digicam, I should get a better one in the future. :)

100_0388.jpg

100_0387.jpg

Thanks for looking!! ;D

Thanks for looking guys!!!

It find it challenging norm, I do plan to scratch built some details but due to time constraint I might settle with the painting job, I do like the kit and it fits perfectly, a fellow told me that the Hobby Boss Hawk family is one of the best... can be built OOB and can be also add some details with the right tools.

I'll post some pic tom for updates.

Build Update:

cockpit's almost done, sprayed acrylic gloss clear will let it cure first before doing a MIG neutral wash, now I always read instruction ;D

100_0397.jpg

100_0398.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Wow ! pretty complete for a 72nd Chopper... look at all that Interior !!!

impressive !

Keep up the good work !

Looking good fella . A wash should pull all the detail out nicely ;) keep at it .

Chris.

Thanks for all comments!!!

Build Update:

The cockpit finished... wash it with MIG natural wash, Started the exterior parts most of the side parts are already fitted some gaps... I'll drop by tomorrow to our LHS for Mr. Dissolving Putty. I think Panzerace007 made a video review about it. I plan to use MIG Oil and Grease Stain Mixture for the main rotor. (MIG products is harder to come by these days, only one small supplier that usually run of stock... Just manage to bought this 2 washes 2 pigments... the fantasy pigments only seen light about a few hours)... Wish someone from AK or other weathering companies invest here. :)

100_0405.jpg
100_0406-1.jpg
100_0408-1.jpg
100_0409-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

She's looking great buddy Looking forward to the outside coming together :)

PM sent ;)

Chris.

Nice to see everything closed up. Looks good.

Latest posts

Back