Hobby Boss 1/35 M1070 & M1000 Heavy Equipment Transporter Semi Traler

Hello all,

Just a quick update from last night's build. I found a small inconstancy in the kit instructions that I want you guys to know about. Comes under Step 8 on the trailer build.

You will see here that this step shows the large tab on Q28 goes opposite of the large open space on the bottom of the trailer.

2012-11-28_17-33-36_839.jpg

I did a dry fit at this point and it just didn't look right to me so I skipped ahead in the directions and found that the large tab in Q28 should go in the large open space on the trailer.

2012-11-28_17-33-55_927.jpg

This is how it should look:

2012-11-28_17-34-54_492.jpg

Also, the kit asks the builder to attach the shackles at this point. I decided to attach them later.

2012-11-28_17-32-46_194.jpg

Hope this info will help you guys out when you build yours!

Here are two other pics I took of some of the details:
2012-11-28_17-36-34_370.jpg

2012-11-28_17-35-21_578.jpg

Thanks for following along!

Nice update Adam!! Thanks for posting the heads up on the instruction's short fall!! ;)

Tanks T, I got something else pretty cool in the mail today but I'm going to keep that a surprise until later. ;) Gotta keep the suspense built up. Hahaha

i think the company's do this sometimes to see if we are paying attention looking sweat so far bud

It was pretty easy, I know you could do them up. But I did have fun doing it so I'll keep an eye on the mail box.

Adam! Your assembly is pretty slick and Clean !!!
this is looking good ! Keep it up !

I might give it a go someday ?

Have you done a ""Sample assembly"" of your wheels ??? to see if you like the Resin look better over the Original Vinyl tires ?

will be dropping by later to check your progress !

Ok Adam ! I just saw the Spares on the Goose Neck ! Looks alright !

After I'm done my DESK queens.... I might take a look at it !

Good luck with yours ! She is mighty sllick ! keep up the good work !

Norm.

Alrighty guys,

I spent a few hours yesterday adding some more to this beast. Lots of little pieces all over. P.E. here are there and everywhere. Here are some detail shots.
IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Hope you guys are enjoying!

Nice work on all the details Adam. This is one serious build. And I thought my Dana was big and had a lot of parts.. :eek:

Latest posts

Back