Hello to all !!

Mfun

Hello !!
My name is Daniel, 37 years old and i living im Portugal.
I'm modeler (i'm tryibg !!) a few years ago and my special interest goes to armour subject (british and russian forces) but i already built aircrafts and ships in differents scales.

A Google search brought to this Forum, i read a few topics and liked what i read/see and i registered.

I hope to learn more about the hobby and improve some techniques so i can get better results in my models but i hope i can help with what i know.

At this time i'm building 1/35 Miniart YA-12, i have made some work in the chassis but have much to built and show. In coming days i will open a topic dedicate to this construction.

Hey ,, cool man -- welcome aboard !
You commented on my thread about that there Panda Hobby tank kit and referenced two other company that are releasing it ? http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,9381.0.html
Panda is new to me -- the other two ; "Amusing Hobby " & "Takom " I am totally ignorant of .
You are familiar with these companies and their association ?

Hopefully the problems you had with the Panda kit were minimal ( ? )
Oh well --- I'll be posting an unboxing upon it's arrival --- it looks to be a fairly simple kit ,, so --we'll see

Cheers ,
Keith

Welcome Daniel.

Portugal is a lovely country, my mom originally came to the states from São Miguel.

Enjoy.

Ken Abrams said:
Welcome Daniel.

Portugal is a lovely country, my mom originally came to the states from São Miguel.

Enjoy.

;) Good !! Hope to see you here in next future !!

Latest posts

Back