Hello from the Netherlands

FAUST

ola people.

Awesome place you got here. Been lurking around here for quite a while and today decided to take the plunge and register here.

My name is Robert Blokker and I live in a small city in the northern part of the Netherlands. By day I am a designer/art director and in in my spare time I like to built models.
My interest are 1:35 ww2 German vehicles and 1:32 pre war racecars. Love building diorama's and scratchbuilding and I dabble a bit in figuresculpting.

Looking forward to have a nice time here and showcase a bit of my work.

With friendly greetz

Robert Blokker

Hello and welcome to SMA!

I definitely like your interests and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Ola Guys

Thanks for the warm welcome here

@ Dusky.
I wil post something this evening of my work. So you will not have to wait long.

@ Hooterville.
You are correct sir. Arie Luyendijk is a Dutchman. I can understand where the troubles with spelling come from. Dutch is a pretty hard language to understand And Arie Luyendijk is as Dutch as a name can get. Phonetically you would end up with "Ahree Loyandike" :D

Hey Robert, nice to see you here dude!

Make yourself at home and post some of your work.

@ Ken and Grendels

Thanks you both for the warm welcome as well.

@ Ken.. I will post some stuff. In fact first thingy already has been posted Will do some pics of one of my recent diorama's as well this evening.

Latest posts

Back