Hello from NS

Bainford

Hi guys. I first heard of this forum a couple of years ago at the Shearwater show, but a recent trip to the CAMS show has inspired me to join now. I'm a car guy, though it appears this is primarily a military forum. No worries, under the shiney paint they are all models ;). Looks like a friendly place here, and I must say has a bit of a local feel. I hope to be dropping in from time to time and share a project or two, and get to know some of you a bit better. Cheers.

Trevor

Welcome Trevor,

By no means is this a military forum. Just look at the lengthy car section would put that worry to rest.

Welcome aboard, Trevor.
Definitely not just an armor forum in these pages. Check out all the other sections. Lots of builds to see

Glad ya signed on. And ya, cruise through the different threads here and you will find folks building all kinds of cool stuff.

Thanks for the warm welcome. There are some interesting projects going on here, and you're right... not just military. Think I'll check some out. Cheers.

Welcome to the family Trevor!
Take a look around and you will see that this is not a military forum. When I came the first time, I saw too much sci-fi (Starwars, Star Trek, etc), but in reality this forum is well balance. From airplanes, cars, figurines, dioramas, and all crazy stuff. The more you look around, the more you realize this is a huge place full of diverse taste! ;D

Luis

Latest posts

Back