Hello from N,Ireland

Catachan1brainleaf

Hello everybody iv been lurking about here off and on for a while now ,and i felt it was time to step out from the shadows and at least say hello.

I'm only getting back into modeling & war-gaming after a rather hefty brake .I play mainly 20mm/1-72 WWII and I'm building a "continuation war" stroke "Lap war" Finnish army at the moment.i find it pretty interesting esp with all the oddball armored units running about.there are also a lot less of the moral questions you need to ask yourself when playing as the Fins .And i think the majority of historical gamers ask themselves those very same questions when selecting a period and army .I know there is very little moral high ground to be had in any war,but i can at least try to stay away from those units with a more suspect record.

Iv been extremely impressed with the standard of modeling across the board on the SMA forum.i particularly enjoyed the little panzer II ,i have a real soft spot for early war tanks.I also think there are a lot of great tips to be picked up, and if I can get haft as good as you guys/gals on here i will be a very happy camper indeed :)

Oh by the way my name is Martin .and i look forward to seeing many more great builds and maybe posting a few of my own ham fisted attempts .Take it easy and have a good one :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time out to say hello .i know everybody is really busy right now with the contest so its much appreciated.

Sorry about the rambly intro ,i was listening to "view from the veranda ,ep 2" again while posting lol

Latest posts

Back