Hello from michigan.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
hi, im already in the chat forum, ill say hello again

some people call me dan, some people call me ace.

i am from Ionia Michigan USA, i live in a small town, michigan is not to far from Canada, it gets cold up here.

most of my modeling consists of WWII Era 1:48th scale model airplanes especially Mustangs, i do however have one model of a 1969 corvette stingray... and a corvette stingray 3... but the 1969 corvette stingray not in good shape and now i use it mostly for experimental beacuse its all fallen apart. the corvette stingray 3 was knocked off my shelf and is now... destroyed, and it was a good model. :( RIP Corvette Stingray 3

i have as i type this i have in my posession

2 B-29 Superfortresses "Cindy" "Denise Wirepps"
1 B-17 flying fortress "Betty"
3 P-51D mustangs "Ace Of Spades" "Patriot" and no particular name for the 3rd
1 BF-109E-7 Messerschmitt "Black Bandit"
1 BF-109G-10 Messerschmitt "Golden Bullet"
1 P-38 Lightning "Michael"
1 P-61 Black widow "Black widow"
2 B-25 Mitchels, no names for them
1 JU-87 Stuka "Stukaju"
1F4U-4 Corsair "Fire nose"
1P-40 Warhawk "Shark attack"
15 aircraft total

2 Corvettes of the same scale, Damaged or destroyed

i have actually put together and or fixed up 16 airplanes, somewhere in chicago... a P-38J Lightning sits, in peaces or in tact, named "cherry pie" i made it for my Ex Girlfriend, she loved my models, so i made her one, and named it after what i nicknamed her.

As I said in your other topic, Welcome.
And, nice touch on the P-38.

Used to have one of my old AMT Enterprises that had a plaque saying "Saved from Decommissioning" with a credit to my now ex-wife.

Quaralane said:
As I said in your other topic, Welcome.
And, nice touch on the P-38.

Used to have one of my old AMT Enterprises that had a plaque saying "Saved from Decommissioning" with a credit to my now ex-wife.

thanks XD

the Michael P-38 was by far one of the worst kits when it came to part fit that i have ever seen... but it went wonderful, that was just before i learned to use paperclips and rubber bands and sealer too.. so there are plenty of seems and stuff i could have fixed before hand!

Latest posts

Back