Hello from Miami, Florida

Charles Kelley

Hello,

I figured it would be polite to post my first message here and introduce myself.

My name is Charles and I like building models. I currently reside in Miami, Fl together with my Wife and dog.

I enjoy the idea of building pretty much any subject but seem to keep building tanks. I was a tanker on the Strv122 in Sweden (if you watch best ever tanks, I am the gunner on the leopard) and I doodled in Afghanistan for a bit in the US Army as an Infantryman. Now that I am out of the military I have picked up the hobby again and it is great!

This forum seems to host a very wide and very skilled pool of fellow modellers and I very much look forward to learning and contributing as much as possible.

I will be going to the AMPS show in Atlanta in April and will perhaps meet some of you there.

Best regards,
Charles Kelley

Welcome to the forum.

Scott and I will be in Atlanta at the SMA magazine table, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself!

G,day mate There are a few of us here that have recently picked up the old blades
and dusted of the old paint bottles, after a temporary hiatus. Myself being one of
them. :) Welcome aboard

Charles,

Morning my friend, great to hear you have recently returned to the hobby, i think that is a common story for alot of people here on SMA.

I returned in 2011 and have learned alot from my fellow SMA members who are very generous with their top tips and advice.

Where abouts are you in Miami Charles?
I'm down in Homestead near the race track.

I've tried to find other modellers in our area but have come up blank.

Maybe we should set up SMA, South Florida chapter, with Boss Scott's blessing obviously. ;D

Let me know what you think.

Gag

Thanks guy's for the warm welcome.

Ken, I will be sure to stop by your booth and say hello.

Gag, I accepted your buddy request. I think it is a great idea to get together with fellow local guys. I have linked up with a few guys here after much effort and it is pretty cool to see other nerds stuff up close. I will message you with more details.

Charles

Welcome to the Herd Charles. Thanks so much for your service to our country Sir. Its greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy your time spent here on the forum.

Latest posts

Back