Hello from Freddy Beach

cdnhogman

Just signed up and wanted to say hellow to all the other addicts!

Its great to know I am not alone!

Welcome to the HERD !! No ... You are not alone ! SMA - We are World Wide & Alive Baby !

What do you like to build ? Everyone here is Very Cool ! If you ever have any questions ... on anything. Feel free to ask. We are Free with tips,tricks & Humor !

Catch ya' on th Boards !!

Freddy Beach? Where about? Someone I know since we are in the same city and I run Elm City Hobbies here?

Either way, welcome!

Thanks for the welcome comments.

I used to build only cars, but since I returned to the hobby a couple of years ago my interest has widened to all aspects of the hobby. I am currently working on a '69 Nova, a resin conversion for a new Firebird concept from a Camaro, an Ironman figure and a Gee Bee Z racer plane. I have also gotten a few military kits that I am doing research on in an effort to get ready to build them. (everthing purchased at Elm City Hobbies)

I also tried my hand at scratchbuilding last year when I built a model of a truss bridge in 1/25 scale. (Scott, have you figured out who I am?)

Since getting back into the hobby and trying different styles of kits I think that I am enjoying the hobby much more. Also I find that having more than one project of different subjects on the go helps when a block comes up on one kit, work can be done on another while figuring out the solution for the problem.

What a great hobby!

Back