Hello from Belgium

Julien

Call me Ju
Hi guys,

So, I'm Julien - but you can call me "Ju", I'm 26 and I'm from Belgium...

You might know me from my youtube channel, or from other boards under the name "Julien" or "Pennes"...

I build mostly Sci-fi kits (Star Trek, Galactica, Babylon 5, ...) with the occasional car at 1/24 scale or an aircraft at 1/72 (quick and relax build...)

I'm here mainly because of Badgrendels and Quaralane who are currently building great things on youtube for the contest... ;)

Speaking of the contest, quick question :

As I understand the rules, there isn't any dealine for entry?

So, at less than one month of the end, I can just pay the entry fee, take a pic of the kit, and get building?

Anyway, I'm the kind of modeler who likes to start projects more than finishing them... So, I'll share some of my wip's soon, but for an actual finished model, it coudl take a while... ::)

Hi Ju,
Welcome aboard! You are correct on the contest, no deadline for entry. You are also in luck as the deadline for completion was just extended a few weeks. Lastly, there is an all open category so you can enter previously completed models.

You can enter a new kit at any point up until the deadline.

Glad to have you with us

Hello and welcome! I have been watching your YouTube videos. Glad to have you here.

Cheers, guys.

I have a star trek resin kit whose casting is almost perfect, so really not much to correct. I think I have the time to build it before the end of the contest... ;)

Latest posts

Back