Hello from BC!

Uncle_Bang

a.k.a. Brandon Hodge
Hello everyone,

I'm new (I guess that's obvious) to the SMA forums. I'm also relatively new to the whole scale modelling thing; I've dabbled in it a long time ago, but never really took off with it. I've just recently decided to jump into this hobby with both feet.
I came across the Scale Model Addict channel whilst searching for tips and instructions on building nice looking models. After watching the entire Red 6 build (which turned out amazing by the way!) I decided to join the SMA forums. I'm looking forward to reading all those great tips and viewing all the amazing model builds that this community has provided; and I'm hoping to eventually get to the point where I can actually contribute something to this community too.

I'm currently working on the 1/2500 Enterprise ship series that AMT released a while back. I almost have the first of the six ships completed (U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701). They are very basic and quite easy to put together, so I figured it would be a good start as I slowly work my way up to more complex builds. Even though these are super basic and super tiny I still want to take the time to make them look really sharp. Once I learn my way around these forums I might post some progress shots as I work on these.

I'm looking forward to participating in this community.

Thanks for reading!
~Uncle Bang

Welcome to the site my friend. Great site and very informative with a lot of very knowledgable builders who are very open to helping anyone.

[
arohk said:
hello and welcome fellow BC'er
Thanks muchly man, whereabouts in BC are you? I'm hanging out in the Okanagan.
[/quote]

I am on South Vancouver Island I use to live in the Okanagan in Peachland

Welcome aboard !! Looks like we could start our own B.C. chapter. I used to live in the North Okanagan, Lumby to be precise. Camped out in Prince George now.

Latest posts

Back