heads up

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
hay.... how is everyone? im new here so allow me to introduce myself.

my name is dan, some call me Ace, im mostly into 1:48th scale WWII aircraft and have a few videos on youtube of my builds. my favorite WWII fighter is the P-51D Mustang. i actually have 3 1:48th scale model P-51Ds in my possession, two of which i built myself and 1 i fixed up that someone gave me.

i may post some of my videos and i even have pictures of my models if you would like to see them! :)

:D wow.... i am baffled

never, have i came back to a chat forum and gotten this many replies at once, hello everyone XD

well anyhow, here are some of my videos, i am always welcoming to suggestions and advice, tell me what you think of my airplanes!

Black widow project
1/48th scale Black Widow

P-38J Lightning Michel Project
1/48th scale P-38 Lightning, building and painting process.

The latest video of my collection, its actually a few Aircraft short, i have a few new additions.
Air Collection, 1/48th scale WWII Aircraft

Scott Girvan said:
Welcome Dan.

hay Scott, i just wanted to ask, did you get my emails, i really dont want to sound annoying but i sent a few emails and didn't get replies yet, first one was asking about Decals for my 1/48th Ace Of Spades P-51D mustang, and i also sent you another Email.

Just wanted to know i like your work a lot, and your Christian views, i really appritiate that you share your faith, as i am also Love Jesus Christ with all my heart. i have even dedicated a few of my model airplanes to my faith.

Welcome to the forums,

I don't want to answer for Scott but he has been dealing with some real life issues and has not been super active At least not in comparison to normal. (we miss you Scott)_

Jeep said:
Welcome to the forums,

I don't want to answer for Scott but he has been dealing with some real life issues and has not been super active At least not in comparison to normal. (we miss you Scott)_

i understand, somtimes life throws you some curve balls

scot, remember god will always be here for you, just call on the holy spirit if you feel you need him and he will come, i will keep you in my prayers!!

Jeep said:
Welcome to the forums,

thanks bud XD

Latest posts

Back