Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon Modification

Thanks guys,

I've kept on working on those thruster flaps:

IMG_1558.jpg
IMG_1559.jpg
IMG_1560.jpg

Quite enjoyable....at the minute.....I'd have to do the underside also......but that can wait a bit

Thanks for looking
John

Thanks John, LrdSatyr8, Scott & Jake

This piece is made up of tank wheels,.....maybe slightly smaller scale,....but I'll see what it'll look like surrounded with other greeblies

IMG_1570.jpg
IMG_1571.jpg

Primed & the thruster flaps done,...The 8 ribbed grills just set in

IMG_1572.jpg
IMG_1573.jpg
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1575.jpg

Thanks for looking
John

Thanks Q & John,.....really getting into this now!!

Heres a few of the photos like I posted before but taken with a better camera & light....sorry

Making this wee base for one of the Fuel drive pressure stabiliser things (the 4 vertical bits that go along the thruster flaps),.....when its done I'm gonna mould & cast it

deck1.jpg
Deck2.jpg

I made one of these from a tank wheel & a Austin Mini wheel,.....moulded & cast it,.....the 8 rib vents just set in,....again 1 made...duplicates cast
deck3.jpg
Deck5.jpg

This is a cast of one of the inserts,...this allows me to break the master apart so that I can use greeblies again for something further down the line.....still more to do to it though
Triangle2closer.jpg

Thanks again for looking

John

You're cranking along. I have so many other projects going on, but when I got mine, I did take it apart and bag everything up back in the box.

Nice work, its also good to see how well the Hasbro falcon and how it can be improved. I got mine about two weeks ago.

Get stuck in guys, thanks for the comments ;D

So I finished the Fuel pressure thing & made a mould of it,.....thinking of making a vacuum chamber,.....I had a bit of trouble with bubbles

FuelMaster.jpg

They're not attached yet,....just set on at the minute:

Fuel1.jpg

Fuel2.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Wow buddy,ya motoring on with the engine end mym8.top job,
i did read somewhere if you have trouble with air bubbles cast ya
bits on a washing dryer for the vibration brings the air to the top...
now I've only red this i don't know if its true,but worth a stab at!
top work buddy looking all the extra's you've put into this one ace :eek:

Thanks very much guys for the comments

I've been doing a bit of overtime in my work work, so I'm only getting back to whats important now!!

So the past couple of days I've been working on the engine nozzles,....I made it from plasticard, tubes & some kit-parts

IMG_1595.jpg

...and I moulded it,.....I need to have 13 of them......3 done

IMG_1596.jpg

I need to drill out some parts & remove the engine section of the Hasbro

IMG_1598.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Latest posts

Back