GrosserHund in progress / see if Keith can figure out posting pics

Yeah it finally worked !
I did the exact same thing I'd been doing over and over and over
Hopefully You won't have any issues.
My first problem was not knowing about the 'Ctrl V' command thing but after that ???
I'm gonna get the Dog's lower chassis together this weekend .
I'm using parts out of a Revell 1:72 space shuttle kit for the feet mods
010_zpsc9f6acd1.jpg
016_zpsc55cb488.jpg

Man --O --Man ! Photobucket does NOT get along with this laptop !
Just trying to maneuver around in my library there is a disaster . It either just ' locks up' and or displays a big white nothing when I select a pic ,,,,, Prob taken me 15 min of reloading the web page and fighting it to post these two pics . ::)
I guess I need to try a different file share like Flicker ? Anyone have something they recommend ?
... and now I HAVE to right click the mouse bar to 'copy' when all this time prior just clicking on the img link was working also but now that ability has vanished .... ok ... ? UGH
030_zpse37a3bef.jpg
035_zps906849d7.jpg

I use Picassa from Google. The program will upload your images to a Google + account with the click of a button, and will index every image on your computer and display them in a timeline.

Never had an issues with it.

:) O K . I'm gonna go that route .
I just pasted a pic into a Chit Chat post using the standard procedure using the IMG icon et all with no problems at all and can post page links into replies easy enough .
Something with this machine or the server or whatever but photobucket don't wanna play with me LOL
Thanx
Keith

I just ordered some 1:20 figures off Ebay :
ltams2077.jpg

I'll be reworking them into the Grosser's maintenance crew . ( ten bucks w/ 14$ shipping :p ::))
I think I'll up-arm the thing too --- Maybe more Neupanzerschreck or a flamethrower integrated onto the right arm ; that gives the opportunity for more hoses and fuel cylinders ! :).
A lot of putty work next and a bit more detail on the feet .

Since I don't have any 1:20 scale figures Dr Dubstep has volunteered to serve as a scale reference....
049_zpsf2920480.jpg
[/URL]045_zps2e35f0c1.jpg[/img]

...Think I'm going to replace the Panzerschreck with fuel and pressure tanks for a flame thrower and use the tubes on my next one ;D
1441f0ab-46d2-4fb2-bfe7-05df15fc0f6a_zps2440e1cb.jpg
[/URL][/img]

M9A1-7_Flamethrower_b.jpg

I like the combination of the spherical and cylindrical tanks but ,
This nozzle is the ticket :
flamethrower-thumb.jpg

Great build, urumomo! I like your modification the Hund's feet, that's clever and it makes perfect sense. I'm looking forward to seeing your work on the figures, too.

Nice to see even more MaK here in the Herd ;)

Thanks , Baron !
I'm looking forward to playing with the figures . The kit has nine people and I assume they are represented in the box art . If I manage six completed out of em I'll love it .
I want a couple didling with some diagnostic gear hooked up to Fido , a couple dealing with the laser and chainhoists and one guy setting up for paint ... ..that might change of course ;)
I've been toying with the flamethrower set up .
I want this guy Heavy Duty .I don't want him running out of napalm ,, someone will steal his new kicks! lol
Here's some pics : The curvy poly chunks at the right is a ceiling fan remote that donated itself to a greater good ;D ..Perfect Mak armour plate
007_zps1afe945e.jpg

...That woven shoelace will make a perfect armored supply line .
The cylindrical tanks are fuel and then It'll have two spherical pressure tanks .

I'm going to build a rack that incorporates an expanded metal panel over the engine and other spots .
I'd like to use the frame to the trunnions for the rocket tubes but I think they're too lithe
002_zpsdb49f3c4.jpg
010_zps0a0c29d4.jpg
..THe feet need a bunch of detail work still . had to hit em with a light primer to see what was up --they ugly yet
024_zpsb1a41f11.jpg
011_zpsb851ca1c.jpg
014_zpsda08ffea.jpg

......Think I'll tighten the tank cluster up a bit ----There will be identical tank configuration on each side .
Man , , This 10 foot tall thing comin at you ?.... :'(
I'll get some pix up with the arms and head on next . I really need it assembled to get the tank layout right .
Keith

:( my pic of the figures I ordered has disappeared from the thread,, so it was these guys :
m8Kx__er4hktEdaQWE46DVQ.jpg

Maybe just two fuel tanks on each side ?? :D( they will be hemispherical on each end ) 028_zps26caaeb8.jpg032_zpsbe3f08d1.jpg036_zpsc153a7f2.jpg

:) yeah -----I think I'm going with a version of the last permutation . That puts the propellant tanks in the small of his back then I'm seeing the piping coming together into a manifold assembly along the 'roof' at front connecting the hose at the R side then the supply line along the right arm to an offset nozzle .
...Make the upper fuel tanks a bit shorter for aesthetics ( ? )

Back