Godzilla vs King Ghidorah

metaguirus

I too had many issues about this kit, mainly the air bubbles weak spots and seams.
Inspired by the article in FSM about this kit I built in similar fashion. I scrath built the tail spikes and wing spikes since the kits were so weak. Pinning and seaming went well except for the back wing joint (mine is really lame) Painted gold first then black brushed primer to G. Dry brushed with greys, greens and blues. Washes of charcoal for G and burnt umber for K. Matte sealer and epoxy for final coats.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks like the one Norm's been fighting.
Looks like you won your fight. Nice work

Wow ! Looks more like an Original ! mine is for sure a bad copy !!! which I will return to when I feel more UP to it !!!

Now seeing it all painted sure HELPS !!! it is quite Stunning !!

Great work !

it does take quite a SPACE on your Shelf doesn't it !!! Wings + Tail

I will get back to mine... just need FRESH resin to make better Skin ....
I had so much bubbles in my OLD stock that my Skin Graff were not up to par with the rest of the Statue...

I am glad to see one completed !!!

AWESOME WORK !!!

Man I love Godzilla! Can't wait for that flick to come out. Can't wait to drag the Mrs. out for that one......she's gonna love me all over again!!!

Godzilla looks like he's in trouble. Nahh! He's GODZILLA!
Looks great. The metallic sheen on Ghidorah looks sweat.
Congrats!

Hi Guys, just joined this great site and stumbled across this thread. A stunning looking sculpt full of action and energy, I saw a superb article on this kit in an old issue of Modelers Resource magazine. The article maintains it was a pretty expensive model by a guy called Sakai and quite limited, does anyone know if this kit is available and if so, what sort of price and how do you get hold of one without going to Japan?!!

Latest posts

Back