"15mm" vs. 1/72

sunsanvil

Ok, so I've been looking into the Plastic Soldier Company stuff. Looks cool. Their site leaves a little to be desired.

But what is the deal with "15mm"? I mean I get that that is supposedly how tall an "average man" figure is, but when you quote that on a tank, there MUST be an actual scale they are targeting. How much smaller is it compared to 1/72? Are the two product lines just scaled up/down from each other or is the 1/72 unique construction?

I wish their site would at leave have decent photos of the assembled/unpainted product.

The plastic soldier company models are fantastic. They can be built in 30 mins and have nice detail and even options for late, early, mid etc productions in the same kit. I have built lots of there models (have a look in the 1st issue of SMA magazine to see my build of there 1/72 half track). I believe there site is going to get a revamp soon, the last kit of there's I built was the 1/100 panther and the weels even had the studs on :eek:

That kit has the "DS" tracks doesn't it? Did you find them to be cement-compatible like they claim?

Latest posts

Back