GMC Truck with plow

builder101

Hey all builders and on-lookers, Sorry for my absence from the forum!!!, I got into a house remodeling job that is not quite finished but I'm at the point where I am able to do some other things on the weekends. Family first always before anything.. but I find my relaxing quite time again building, researching and reading forums again all about the plastic. So I got away a bit from my shuttle tydirium that is taking me a long time.. Still at it though.. I wanted to build something quick and chose this beater..

Now this is my first model truck/car and I have followed this forum a lot and have picked up some things but please I will take any advise, sci-fi is usually what I build.

So anyways here is some pic's I got lot's to do, well really prob another day or so and it should be complete. Please if you can throw some advise do so.. again this is my first truck.. I have the other body parts painted and need to continue with the build.. So what do you guys think so far?

Mike/builder

gmcsnowplow_zpsd8d097d5.jpg

gmcbeater_zps196b4f60.jpg

gmcbeater3_zpsffcdc967.jpg

gmcbeater2_zps1bfc0ea8.jpg

All done, turned out not so good considering that while I was wrapping it up it fell to the concrete floor.. Not really that much damage but I guess I was going for a beater.. Ready to build more kits and put this one behind me.

Decided to leave off the plow and some other part's this truck would not pass an inspection.

Thanks for looking..

beatergmcmodel2_zpsf7db7a3a.jpg

beatergmcmodel_zpsf26899d0.jpg

Ah, looks like quite a few rigs round my neck of the woods. Right on the money Mike!

Cheers, Ski.

Thanks for all the kind words I gave this model to a friend who has it set behind his man cave bar. I want to do another beater and find a good way to get the rusting down.

Nice work! You should throw some scale printed wrappers and cig packs on the dash

Thanks!, I will research some sites where I can print out wrappers like that for future builds.. Some Marlboro packs on the dash would fit.

Mike

Latest posts

Back