General Lee 1/16 MPC

Daglove15

Just finished my general lee replica. One of the first models I have built since starting back up again. Prior to this building this model it have been over 3 years since my last. Let me know what you guys think!

Jamie

[attachment deleted by admin]

What did you think of the kit? How was the fit of the pieces as you put the kit together?

Your model turned out great!! Very nicely done.

Overall the kit was pretty good. I did have to shave a few of the pieces down and trim some of the edges for an easier fit. I found putting in the windows troublesome, but was able to manage it. Thanks for the compliment. I am looking for my next model, looking for suggestions.

Looks great ,I would love to see some larger pics tho :)

Chris.

Nice. That's a different looking engine compartment...cool. Wiring is a nice detail.

Nice one. I saw this kit on the shelf at Hobby Lobby in Las Vegas this summer.
The wires were included in the kit, right? And the brake calipers were separate?

Yes wiring came with the kit. The calipers came separately too. I purchased it from a hobby lobby as well. I want to do a silvia s15 for my next build I think.

Man, such good memories when I look at this car. Great build you did here DL15!! I will have to check out our hobby lobby and see what these are going for. They have those half of anything coupons and you can score some great kits cheap.

Thank man!!!! I appreciate it! Have you done any builds recently? If so, tell me about them. Where can I order some great kits?

Latest posts

Back