Falke + dioram

Even better than the first post! I like the touch of adding the joker playing card as the pilot's good-luck charm.

wow the cockpit looks awesome, are those the supplied decals for gauges. etc? i like where this build is going!

I'm a bit shocked...lol. Really man, this is OFF THE CHAIN! I love it. Love it.

All those chipping, the cockpit as a whole, equipment for the dio.. This is insane. Top notch work!
This is going to be a show-stopper, I'm sure. Great job!

Thank you my friends for your kind comments.
the Baron – That was my intention.
punkpigpen- yes I used the decals that come with the kit. Exept the screen on the upper part of the cockpit.
fumblethumbs – I made the chip ping useing the technique explaind by Mig Jimenez in AFV Acrylic Techniques DVD. If you want I can try to show it in step by setep when I will be doing it.

So I’ve prepared Falke for painting and primed it with Mr.Surfacer 1200.
Falke019.jpg
Falke020.jpg
Next I’ve hit it with dark gray auto primer for preshading.
Falke021.jpg
Next step will be adding white auto primer for highlights and it will be ready for colors :) Still need to work out which to use.
Cheers
Lukasz

Thanks Grendels and Java.
Here is a small update. I’ve highlighted falke with white auto primer. Here is how he looks now.
Falke022.jpg
Falke023.jpg
Now I’m thinking about which colors to use and for trailer and trolley I decided to use Moon Green Grey.
But for falke I want to make the camo from the box art and for the dark gray color I’m thinking about using Silent Grey as for the light grey I can’t decide between Anti Flesh White, Lunatic Flesh, Dark Snow. Maybe some of you have any suggestions?
Regards
Lukasz

I am not familiar with those colors, so I can't comment on that, just sitting here watching your work!!

Those are Games Works colors, aren't they, or from some other wargaming-specific manufacturer?

BISKUP,

WOW DUDE !! This is Bad AZZ !! I really dig all of the weathering in th "Pit" ! I love th worn look on th edge of th Seat !! The Scratch Built trolly's are Bangin' !!!

That Engine is BOSS :eek: 'Love th colors .... by th way ... what did you use to paint th Engine ?

All of your Pre-Shading & High-lights are Spot-On !!

I Dig th Body style of th Falke, a favorite of mine too !!

'Can't wait for th final paint & weathering !!

ERIK

Hi my friends and thank you for you’re comments.
Sorry I didn’t mentioned:
Anti Flesh White and Silent Grey – is produced by Gaianotes
Lunatic Flesh, Dark Snow and Moon Green Grey are produced by Finisher’s
panzerace007 – so the engine I primed then painted it with Testors Gloss Black and next was Testors Exhaust Metalizer. After it set I brushed it with an old tooth brush and sealed it with Sidolux (Similar to your future). Then after everything was dry I masked of some area’s and painted them with Titanium Metalizer from Testors and sealed it again with Sidolux.
So now to the update.
I’ve painted the trailer and trolley with Moon Green Grey from Finisher’s:
Falke027.jpg
Falke028.jpg
Falke030.jpg
I’ve also made the chipping on exhaust pipe. First I painted it with Idea Paint’s then sealed it with couple coats of hair lacquer and after painting I used stiff brush, tooth pick and some water to do some chipping on it.
Falke029.jpg
AS for the Falk I decided to use Anti Flesh White from Gaianotes. It might look a bit sandy for now but I thing it will go nicely with Silent Grey on top and light grey or white on the anti gravity engines.
Falke024.jpg
Falke026.jpg
Falke025.jpg
Of course all comments and suggestions are much appreciated.
Cheers
Lukasz

As always she is looking good. The pre shading is doing its job very well!

I will have to give that hair spray method a try soon....

Latest posts

Back