HIMMELSFALKE --- Ma.K. Falke XL

Thanks !
LOL , I figured you'd seen this already .
I couldn't do it without the jig . Too complex for simple triangulation in duplicating the profiles left and right .
Gotcha. Looks like you are building it very different from how it appears to go together, even without your scratchbuilt parts. I have done stuff like that. The Condor build will likely require similar jigs and stuff.

I started this back in February but haven't done any scale work since March .
Decided to make this WIP the one to get back to the bench .

She's a stretched Ma.K. Falke with the rotary cannon replaced with a high power laser module for satellite and ICBM shoot-down

About to start shaping the Aves on the right side to match that intake to the left one .

XhqHIIq.jpg

Work back in February :

View attachment 85034View attachment 85035View attachment 85036View attachment 85037View attachment 85038View attachment 85039nSmGniZ.jpg
Ok please enlighten me on that awesome tool in picture 1 that looks sorta like a cross between a Dremel and a demonic dentist drill.
And that knife in the second to last that has a big black handle and is plugged in? I have an obsession with Tools every project needs a tool and every tool needs me to buy it lol

Still smoking my favorite Camel 99's ... . Though I haven't drank in 5 years now -- This planet is too annoying to quit everything ;)

Always save your plastic shapes ! :

Wwjw1PE.jpg
I'm more of a Camel Crush Menthol Silver type of guy my self.. desperately need to quite because it's becoming an expensive vice

Ha ha , I switched a good while ago to cheapo cigs that are just as good IMO . - I ain't paying 8 bucks a pack anymore ; I smoke too much .
10 bucks a carton now -- nickel cigarettes . Seneca , filtered cigars , but they're cigarettes regardless what they call them .
But get the blue pack because the red pack ones are rolled too tight . It's like trying to smoke a pencil .
...and I pull the filters off , and the red ones are still impossible to smoke . They didn't used to be though , I don't now what happened . I like the red ones over the blue but ..
Can't expect much quality control at that price . ;)

The tools in that photo are just the end of a dremel flex drive with a diamond abrasive bit in it -- I have the motor hung above the bench , although it's a cheapo Chinesium one off Amazon ,
and the other one is an ultrasonic knife . Invaluable for scratch building .

Ha ha , I switched a good while ago to cheapo cigs that are just as good IMO . - I ain't paying 8 bucks a pack anymore ; I smoke too much .
10 bucks a carton now -- nickel cigarettes . Seneca , filtered cigars , but they're cigarettes regardless what they call them .
But get the blue pack because the red pack ones are rolled too tight . It's like trying to smoke a pencil .
...and I pull the filters off , and the red ones are still impossible to smoke . They didn't used to be though , I don't now what happened . I like the red ones over the blue but ..
Can't expect much quality control at that price . ;)

The tools in that photo are just the end of a dremel flex drive with a diamond abrasive bit in it -- I have the motor hung above the bench , nalthough it's a cheapo Chinesium one off Amazon ,
and the other one is an ultrasonic knife . Invaluable for scratch building .
My camels are nearly 11 a pack it's getting to be hundred a week and the wife's complaining so I gotta make a change

Oh , they might be that here now , I have no idea , they were costing me 7.75 a pack when I switched .
I kept sampling the cheapo ones at the Exxon in my neighborhood where I always go until I found those Senecas .
They burn waaaay slower too . So it's more like getting 2 cartons for the price of one pack of Camels .
I used to smoke Marlboro Red 100's and got sick of watching them disappear without even taking a drag , lol .
Engineered to sell you more !!

Oh , they might be that here now , I have no idea , they were costing me 7.75 a pack when I switched .
I kept sampling the cheapo ones at the Exxon in my neighborhood where I always go until I found those Senecas .
They burn waaaay slower too . So it's more like getting 2 cartons for the price of one pack of Camels .
I used to smoke Marlboro Red 100's and got sick of watching them disappear without even taking a drag , lol .
Engineered to sell you more !!
My father in law smokes the Senecas he's a old Vietnam vet says he's been smoking as long as he's been stroking lol or something like that .. they were built different back then

They ain't bad .
I like that they'll go out when I put them down when I'm working on something . A Camel or Marlboro will just burn down to a column of ash .
I always pull the filters off so I have a huge , ever growing collection of filters that I'm going to use to make a big piece of wall art -- a pixelated image of a cigarette in an ashtray . It's photo I took years ago . A fitting application of cigarette filters .
I want it to be about 4 foot wide X 3 foot tall , but it might be bigger .

They ain't bad .
I like that they'll go out when I put them down when I'm working on something . A Camel or Marlboro will just burn down to a column of ash .
I always pull the filters off so I have a huge , ever growing collection of filters that I'm going to use to make a big piece of wall art -- a pixelated image of a cigarette in an ashtray . It's photo I took years ago . A fitting application of cigarette filters .
I look forward to seeing it one day. If the pack has FSC near the bar code they will go out if you put them down for a bit, FSC is the Fire Safety Commission they started this a while back maybe 2008ish it was a implement to stop people who fell asleep smoking from burning the house down or at least that was one part of the equation.. alot of people complained when it happened I remember someone pointing out the FSC marking when they first changed over.

I don't see FSC anywhere on the pack .
I think it's just the density of the tobacco and they're probably not treated with all the same chemicals as the other cigs .
They're healthy , dammit !! LOL .

If it's not a on the pack it means they weren't required to be modified or prehapes the state doesn't require it or they arent made the same idk lol I just know that was the change made to most commercial bran ciggs that makes them burn out quickly

Attachments

• PXL_20221022_171525186.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221022_171525186.MP.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 1
They ain't bad .
I did something similar with pharmaceutical packaging, titled: The Dope (2018). Collage 1220 x 1060 mm (48" x 41.75")

THE DOPE @hausamann.jpg

The pupil is a mirror behind smokey Perspex sheet, and when you look into it _ you see yourself.

No laser -- It's totally static , no lights or anything either .

I hope you didn't eat all that No Doze by yourself !!

MBmTPeX.png

Latest posts

Back