Ertl Cuda build

Still not bad just say there from Southern California inland where they tan. Lol, I see you like to do the dew. Use to drink a lot myself should try to stick with original with real sugar just read HFCS causes you retain more fat and glucose. Real sugar breaks down more easily and is turned into energy. Have you tried the other flavores code red and orange and others I think they said there was twenty flavores but the ones at Taco Bell are custom flavores that are a mix of the commercially sold flavores.
I drink Code Red sometimes. I did for a while drink it exclusively, but i switched mostly back to regular. I actually try to not drink pop that much any more(emphasis on TRY) due to repeated bouts with kidney stones. So I try to drink water and juice too. On occasion I can drink milk but I was told due to the way my body produces stones to minimize that as well.

Still not bad just say there from Southern California inland where they tan. Lol, I see you like to do the dew. Use to drink a lot myself should try to stick with original with real sugar just read HFCS causes you retain more fat and glucose. Real sugar breaks down more easily and is turned into energy. Have you tried the other flavores code red and orange and others I think they said there was twenty flavores but the ones at Taco Bell are custom flavores that are a mix of the commercially sold flavores.
I drink Code Red sometimes. I did for a while drink it exclusively, but i switched mostly back to regular. I actually try to not drink pop that much any more(emphasis on TRY) due to repeated bouts with kidney stones. So I try to drink water and juice too. On occasion I can drink milk but I was told due to the way my body produces stones to minimize that as well.
I had a couple of friends that were the same their doctors told them to stay away for dark sodas especially coke and drink light or clear sodas. Like seven up or Sprite I think Mountain Dew has some really light drinks and a clear one. Haven't tried many of the other flavores but planing to give some a try real soon like my next visit to Taco Bell. Can't believe how pricey it's gotten. They use to have a party box of tacos really cheap like ten for five bucks I remember doing a construction job and treated my apprentices to lunch bought like two packs I don't remember if I got drinks but I would treat my guys now and then. Lol once it got really hot as it does in California and an ice cream truck was going by, yelled at my guys were taking an ice cream break and treated everyone to an ice cream and a short cool off break, lol felt bad as it was so hot and we were having a time trying to pull some power lines in and one of my guys almost passed out so we got in the shade and I had a five gallon jug I would put block ice and jugs of filtered water it was great that ice water on those baking days

Sorry I'm late to this thread, but regarding the windshield, you can try giving it a dip in a clear acrylic as a final step. That will fill the fine scratches that remain and that still give the plastic a bit of a clouded look. You may have heard others mention this technique with clear parts, like aircraft windshields and canopies. I use Future acrylic floor coating, myself, but there are clear media made by hobby suppliers, for modelers, too.
As far as stripping paint goes, I use the automotive de-greaser SuperClean. Its active ingredient is lye, just like most oven cleaners (eg, Easy-Off) or grill cleaners, but it's not nearly as caustic as those products. And the big advantage is that you can use a batch over and over, whereas oven cleaners in rattle-cans are once-and-done. I use glass jars of various sizes, filled with SuperClean, to soak pieces. It softens paint almost immediately, which dissolves into the solution. Depending on the piece, a soak of 5 minutes or so is sufficient to soften and remove paint, to the point where a rinse under the tab and some gentle scrubbing with an old toothbrush will remove the rest. Also, I have used it to spot-remove paint on pieces that I messed up-like a figure's face-but which I didn't want to strip completely and start over. I just used an old paintbrush to put the liquid where I wanted it.

Latest posts

Back