Eduard Mig-29 48 scale

adampolo13 said:
Looks great!!! Now, did you make the sound of an jet engine and fly it around yet?

No there are other people in the house. Those are things that modelers need to do in private. :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I know the feeling, nothing worse than being caught making "noises" with your models!

Started to test fit the canopy. I found that when I put the PE in for the sills it leveled the what used to have a step where the equipment is behind the seat to the sills. The canopy had a step to match so that had to be sanded down. I had dipped the canopy in Future so I soaked it in Windex to get rid of the Future and am going to re-dip.

Progressing slowly. I am hoping to get to the paint stage around the first of the month. Not written in stone though.

Wayne

Looking good so far, I love the shape of Migs. They are such an awesome jet. Cant wait to see what you do with it. Keep up the good work.

got the PE HUD on. Still have to paint it and the lense and put the clear piece on. Next come the windscreen.

DSCF3270.jpg

DSCF3271.jpg

Back