Eduard Mig-29 48 scale

WayneBt

Starting a new build, no time limit on this one. 48 scale Eduard boxing of the Academy Mig-29. Added goodies that come in the kit is a resin cockpit. I will be adding a Quickboost corrected resin nose, Brassin wheels, Brassin exhausts and Brassin R-27 missiles.

Wayne

DSCF3050.jpg

DSCF3052.jpg

DSCF3054.jpg

Nice lot of goodies there Wayne ...Looking forward to it :) :)

Chris.

:eek:

Wow Wayne. I think I've got Mig-envy ;D That is one complete set of AM goodies. Looking forward to your build thread.

working on the seat first. doing things I like the least first so I won't rush at the end.

All comments are welcome.

Wayne

DSCF3070.jpg

WayneBt said:
working on the seat first. doing things I like the least first so I won't rush at the end.

Now why didnt I think of that?

Will be watching this build closely...

Thanks all. The seat is 95% done. There is some PE that won't be glued on till it is cut from the block and ready to be put into the plane. Now to finish the cockpit.

Wayne

DSCF3072.jpg

DSCF3073.jpg

DSCF3074.jpg

DSCF3075.jpg

Cockpit has been glued into the upper forward fuselage piece. I am also working on one of the exhausts. They are made by Brassin, an Eduard company. Nice stuff.

All comments are welcome.

Wayne

DSCF3096.jpg
the first afterburner ring is placed. delicate photo-etch.
DSCF3093.jpg
second ring is placed. not going to paint them.
DSCF3098.jpg

Wa=yne, that dash is looking sweet, not to mation the afterburner!! Keep it coming! ;)

the front fuselage comes in 4 pieces. the fit is not the best but if I take my time I can fix it no problem. I am going to use the Quickboost resin nose and did a quick fit to see how it looked. A little sanding at the joint and it it like a drop in upgrade.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Wayne

DSCF3099.jpg

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3103.jpg

DSCF3104.jpg

Latest posts

Back