Dragon M1A2 SEP

Hey LGB82!!
I hope your silence since Wednesday means your working hard on them tracks. But it looks like you have gotten advice. My two cents is go slow and easy and they will be done before you it! ::) ...will maybe not, it will seem like eternity :p....Sorry man Track just BLOW

So I think its been about a week since my last update and I'd like to say I was able to get a ton of work done but that wasnt exactly the case. I did manage to find some time today to work on this and here's where I'm at. Im putting more of the TUSK II upgrade on the turret. This Legend kit looks great but man is it tedious, I am trying to not get burned out on this. The dragon kit so far has been great, the fit is good and the detail is awesome but if I havent said it yet I'll say it now, the instructions suck in some spots. Well thats all for tonight, thanks for looking.

[attachment deleted by admin]

looking pretty great Browns!!! Keep up the good work, your almost there and there is still another 2 and a half months to go. ;D

Yep ! I have seen this before ???? LOL

Looking really nice ! Even nicer on the Dragon ! The Tamiya Hull wasn't as detailed as yours... but in the end it looked The part !

Keep up the good work.... I know HOW TO WELL all the work that went into this project..... I'm sure this will pay in the end !

Don't slow down ! you are on the home stretch now !

Norm has a first hand experience on this, seen and followed
it... its the creeping death ;)

Still alive here, just working a ton. I'm going to get some more work done on the Abrams this weekend and get some new pics up too. Life is just getting hectic right now.

Still have 2 months build time, brown you can pull this one off in due time. ;D

WOW!!!! I've been away for what seems like forever. Work work work and no time for modeling, well until now. I've been at it for about four hours now while watching Battlestar Gallactica on Netflix. I've made some nice progress but theres still a ton of work to go. I'm trying to pull of a miracle in the next 50 days.

Well I'm going to call it a night here. I got a lot of work done on this and its pretty close to being ready for paint. ;D Hopefully I can continue to have some time to work on this.

Was wondering if you had jacked it, glad you haven't because that's fantastic

IT IS ALIVE!!!

The beast is looking sweet and I really dig that armor on the rear, over all this is shaping up great! 8)

Latest posts

Back