Dragon M1A2 SEP

this is defo going to be one of my fav builds of the comp,

Thanks everyone! Well I got home from work today and in the mail was my slat armor for the exhaust. My excitement quickly turned to frustration as this little upgrade really tested my patience. I went together fine the first time but I got greedy and messed up and had to TOTALLY redo it!! :mad: But its together now and I'm happy with it. Thanks for looking.

[attachment deleted by admin]

LGB82!!!

Oh man, oh man!!! Them scales on the side and that Slant armor on the rear is L@@King sweet!!! 8) You are making some great ground on this huge build!! Outstanding Working!! :D

Just one question???

Have you come up with a name for the barrel yet??? It will make or break the whole build...no pressure though! ;D

Dude, the rest of us should drop out of the contest now! This thing is s freaking sweet!!!

I think you should go with the name "Camel Tow" What do you think?

errains said:
LGB82!!!

Oh man, oh man!!! Them scales on the side and that Slant armor on the rear is L@@King sweet!!! 8) You are making some great ground on this huge build!! Outstanding Working!! :D

Just one question???

Have you come up with a name for the barrel yet??? It will make or break the whole build...no pressure though! ;D
Well for me it was a no brainer, I'm a huge Pantera fan and the kit has the "Cowboys from Hell" decal so thats definitely going on there.

adampolo13 said:
Dude, the rest of us should drop out of the contest now! This thing is s freaking sweet!!!

I think you should go with the name "Camel Tow" What do you think?
LOL, I got a kick out of that!

Well here is this mornings progress. Everything went together well so far today. I'm hoping to get a lot done today since I wont be working on this tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

that is sick and a big lol at the Camel Tow Naughty ;D

Thanks Spud! Well so much for getting a bunch done today, yard work took up a lot of time and its already 8 here so we'll see if I can get anything else done tonight. I was happy to get this built, a lot of small parts and very delicate. Thanks for looking.

Looks good so far, Brown!!! the tuned barrel really gave the details to the tank. :D

Okay so I'm having a mini freakout moment here. In the picture is the situation I'm talking about. The TUSK II upgrade has these windows that need to be glued on now prior to painting. Heres the problem, do I leave the protective film on them glue them in and hope I can peel that off and that the glue doesnt screw it up, or do I take the film off and buy some liquid mask and apply that. I'm not sure what the best approach to this would be so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!

Brown, I would suggest to peel it off and mask it tamiya tape coat it with future or flat clear, then mask it with liquid mask if you have one, just to be sure the edges been covered.

Thanks Spud and Eastrock!! Well I got the armored glass pieces together and mounted, wow did that take a long time!! I've got a few more detail pieces of photo etch that go on this but I've got to take a break and give my eyes a rest or I will go insane. lol. Thats all for now, thanks for looking.

was looking at the voyager Tusk2 set last night and Wow that thing has some ammont of etch in it.

spud said:
was looking at the voyager Tusk2 set last night and Wow that thing has some ammont of etch in it.
Yeah that has an insane amount of photo etch. The legend has quite a bit but nothing like that.

ya and @$115 on lucky model it aint cheap that €95 to me didnt price the legend one but ill look more into it when it comes to getting it

Latest posts

Back