Dragon M1A2 SEP

DON'T STOP...KEEP GOING
man you are hulling on this, Making me look like I'm stand still...and she looks good!!!

letsgobrowns82 said:
WOW!!! This is intense. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to put every upgrade there is for this tank on it. Bending all this photo etch has been tedious.

I hear you on that one!

Glorfindel said:
Brown has a Small Shop Photo Etch Bender!!! Love these tools! Bend away son.
Oh my gosh I dont know how I ever got by without that little bender. It is a life saver, a bit expensive but well well worth it!

Haha, I'm sure that bender will come in handy, esp around the very small stuff like the ammo holder on that main machine gun. I had a bit of trouble with that. Your build is coming along very nicely by the way!

oh man lgb this is going to be Killer when you get to do all the weatering on it. i think im defo going to put one of these on my Hett

Hey Spud are you talking about the Hobby Boss HETT? Have you started it yet, or plan on doing a review on here. It looks like a mean beast!

Spent another couple hours today with the TUSK II upgrade part of this build. These small detail pieces were very time consuming!!!! But now both sides are equally as far so Im happy with tonights progress. Thanks for looking.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Love the TUSK II Upgrade .... I'm sure you loved cutting all those little caps on top those Reactive armour.... LOL

Take.... Sweet progress !

schweinhund227 said:
Love the TUSK II Upgrade .... I'm sure you loved cutting all those little caps on top those Reactive armour.... LOL

Take.... Sweet progress !
Definitely a little tedious. That and they are just the right shape that they loved to fly out of the tweezers. LOL.

Okay for tonights progress update I was able to complete one side adding 32 of the armor plates that make up the right side. Not a whole lot but I'm getting there slowly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back