do you realize how hard its going to be to vote this year!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
oh my gosh... dude some of you guys are really putting some stuff away, some of your guys es work is just incredible, i'm not mentioning names so people don't feel left out but man, ive seen some of you guys work on your stuff, and its like wow... :-\ i have no idea how im going to vote this year. the Ace Of Spades is going to have some hard competition i have seen some of the all opens too DX.

its going to stink to try to see who is best at the same time its going to be fun, there is so much neat stuff coming in :D, but its going to be so hard... im so looking forward to seeing everyones stuff, but it sure is going to be interesting when the voting commences, i think its gonna be pretty close.

Chiefpettyofficer said:
I argee, there are many awesome models out there. Cant stop stunning... :p

yea, i wonder what the prizes are too, i cant wait to see them either, it will be cool of the old girl pulls me in a prize, i think there is one one with all the kits that are supposed to just come in the mail, i would be so shocked if that came in my mail box! i can just see the expression on the guys face that gets all the kits, that would be priceless to see!

it sure is such a treat to be a part of this this year, over 100 people have entered not including the all open catagory, its going to be interesting, none the less...

13aceofspades13 said:
oh my gosh... dude some of you guys are really putting some stuff away, some of your guys es work is just incredible, i'm not mentioning names so people don't feel left out but man, ive seen some of you guys work on your stuff, and its like wow... :-\ i have no idea how im going to vote this year. the Ace Of Spades is going to have some hard competition i have seen some of the all opens too DX.

Am I missing a way to see the finished entries? I scroll over the categories, but nothing happens. I don't want to look at the in progress threads, so I can vote without bias on the finished entries.

The finished entries won't be posted until the end of the contest, Gundam.
Then they'll all be posted at once

In the mean time, feel free to peruse the threads in the Contest section

i have no issues with being bias, i dont care if its my best buds or a strangers, if the strangers is better, im going to vote for it, but it sure is going to be interesting, beacuse i have seen some of the finished products, or nearly finished, and they all look very good.

Latest posts

Back