Darph Bobo's Contest Build-o-Rama

Nice vids, I've dabbled a little in casting so that was really interesting to see how you do it. Cheers.

Post casting, here are a couple pics,
6fc41ea0.jpg

37b3563e.jpg

And the shuttle. So far it seems to be a perfect cast!
83d8d8ca.jpg

I'm quite pleased with how this has worked out! ;D

Wow, darph, You're making an incredibly good job with all those steps to light up the Serenity! Very well done o far!
And the Delica looks awesome as well - I'm digging it's paintscheme, a very nice choice of colors.

Thanks Solander! I was sweating bullets when I was cutting the "bulb" open! I`m really happy with how it turned out! Actually the video was the fist time I ever put light behind it to see how it looks, I`m quite pleased with the effect!

The Delica is progressing nicely too I feel. As odd as it sounds, me getting my Delica was me getting one of my dream cars (a minivan, really!?!), so I feel fortunate to have had four years with it!

Love the lighting work on this Darph. Those engines flicker just right! Very... serene...? ;D

The paint looks very nice and sharp on the Delica.

Can't wait to see the Firefly come together. Whether she's the Serenity or not. Whatever choice you make will be cool. I like when folks build something unique, but it's always nice to see the original. 8)

Ugh, crummy week! I had a bit of a flood in the basement, so it took me a couple days to build up the desire to go back down to the lair!

However, I did get this much done!

Untitled.jpg

4c1b3bd0.jpg

Gravity ring wired up and ready to connect to the circuit card!

Latest posts

Back