CyberHobby Sd.kfz 251/2 Aufs C

Thanks Guys :)

Ok wasnt too happy with the MG shield so decided to use a .50 Cal and some sandbags i think they might be a tad big tough but ill see how i feel about them tomorrow when there dry and see if they need redoing,

ive also started to weather it up a bit.

_MG_6795.jpg
_MG_6796.jpg
_MG_6797.jpg

some pics, i was thinking of hanging the tarps on the sides maybe on the storage bins, any how ive made the new sand bags and painted them up and this is what its looking like today :)

_MG_6802.jpg
_MG_6803.jpg
_MG_6804.jpg
_MG_6805.jpg

some weathering on them and some more painting on teh tarps should make them look better.

Thanks Chris.

getting a feel for the layout, i will be using a new jeep or a beep instead of the jeep that's there, that was my first completed build after 20years away. :)
StudioSession-018.jpg
StudioSession-019.jpg

Ok Figs are complete just some weathering to finish them off.
StudioSession-022.jpg
StudioSession-020.jpg

Well its more or less complete now I have a few Rbmodels buckets i may use yet, one or two things to tidy up and maybe and some kind of ties to the storage, Some of the storage is From Value Gear Details awesome stuff

_MG_6815.jpg
_MG_6816.jpg
_MG_6817.jpg
_MG_6818.jpg
_MG_6821.jpg
_MG_6822.jpg
_MG_6823.jpg
_MG_6824.jpg

great build, fantastic weathering, epic figures and realistic stowage.
I'm extremely jealous of you all round skills on this build.

Thanks guys, :)

Back to this to try get it done or almost done By Friday.....

build this old Italeri Willis Jeep and it looks pretty good to me for an old kit. I remember building this one when i was younger

the load was made from Value gear crates and tarps, i will be adding some rope around it to secure it in place,

_MG_6876.jpg
_MG_6877.jpg
_MG_6878.jpg
_MG_6879.jpg

Next up i need to weather the jeep and finish the ground work

started the Base :) Adam wilder Textured earth is Stocked by The Modeler's Nook, This stuff is Fantastic and easy to use I will defo be using it again,

after you are done with it just wash the brush with water
_MG_6881.jpg

All done, I will Take better pics tomorrow on a neutral background, The black paint is wet and i don't want that on my hands :)

StudioSession-042.jpg
StudioSession-043.jpg
StudioSession-044.jpg
StudioSession-045.jpg

ok All done fixed some minor details like adding the head lamps to the jeep :) here are the pics

StudioSession-056.jpg
StudioSession-057.jpg
StudioSession-058.jpg
StudioSession-059.jpg

some from a higher angle.
StudioSession-067.jpg
StudioSession-068.jpg
StudioSession-069.jpg
StudioSession-070.jpg

Latest posts

Back