CyberHobby Sd.kfz 251/2 Aufs C

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
So i looked at the instructions for the Puma the other day and i just couldn't get going with them instructions. there a nightmare to read and kill the mojo, so i dug this guy out to get me motoring again

The Kit. although i think mine is older because my box doesn't have this on the back like the new kits do, I wont be using the rocket things on the side because im Doing a Captured one in US hands
6326.jpg

So far so good anyhow with this one, Instructions are fine and easy on the eye and brain, :)

_MG_6728.jpg
_MG_6732.jpg
_MG_6730.jpg

I was going to buy a Resin Canvas cover but at almost 20 euro for a bit this size i think it was over priced.
So i decided to make my one after.

This thing was a disaster to make, putting in the support beams i broke them 4 times. spilled some oil and a cup of water and lost the rag at that point and things got kicked and my magic sculpt went flying :D that 20 euro would have saved all that,
_MG_6726.jpg
_MG_6734.jpg

Nice to see you back in the saddle spud, looks to be a much nicer kit compared to the Tamiya varient I recently built.

Some progress on this one, the top half was a bugger to get to fit right and so was the rear, all one now so im happy.

The rear doors are a crappy fit so will most likly be in the open position apart from that the rest of the build is fine.
_MG_6745.jpg
_MG_6741.jpg
_MG_6748.jpg
_MG_6750.jpg

Some pics of teh Progress and a bit of a layout on how im thinking f setting it up. the figs are all Alpine,

_MG_6756.jpg
_MG_6757.jpg

ill have this on tow i recon. I had planned on using the M5 gun but i changed my mind.
_MG_6758.jpg

New Markings, i had decals on but they were too sharp so i painted over them.
_MG_6760.jpg
_MG_6766.jpg
_MG_6765.jpg

Im not happy with some of the chipping, ill have to try and fix that with more chipping :/ some of it is ok so its not a total loss :)

Keep at it mate! I like it, with your great weathering you'll hide the parts you arnt happy with ;)

thanks guys :)

251 is complete just needs weathering, ill need a new base the one i was going to use is about an inch to short :(
Pics
_MG_6776-2.jpg
_MG_6777-2.jpg
_MG_6779-2.jpg
_MG_6780-2.jpg

Da patato is in da house ;D and it rocks! Haven't seen the set up with the figs before, and it works for me...Alpine all the way ey ^^

Cheers

Latest posts

Back